Generator

a/n: hey yall! I used a fanfic generator for this, its supposed to be a smut fic. I havent read it so i have no clue whats about to go down so enjoy lol. Also let me know if you want more of these!

On the day your apartment was attacked with milltary force, your son had been sleeping untill 7 am.
Normally he got up at 4 to do his homework, because you had raised him as a good boy.

Everyone else was already up.

Sekaquaptéwa, your daughter, was already making them all fried breakfirst with syrup. She was dressed in her favorate indifferent,smart shirt (nothing under) and thong. Her curves glisted softly in the light of the morning. Normaly she would walk around naked, or at least, topless, as she wasnt ashamed of her perfect body. But it was cold today, as could be seen by looking at her nipples.
Sekaquaptéwa was an expert bio-chemist, her parents were proud. She was going to a school for gifted and thats all that mattered to them.
They didnt mind that she was a bit wild at times.
Sometimes bringing home different sex partners each night, sometimes many at a time.
At 11, she now knew shitloads of langerages, four ancient , 4 computer and 3 sign langerages.
She found it easy, and learnt them with her dad together.

By now, you were now up and standing on the porch with your shirt off. You stared out over the wide desert landscape, you was handsome in a rugged kinda way.
Once, long ago, you was ranked one of the best special forces soldiers in the world. You were no longer a soldier, and now lived a quite life treasure hunting.
You were troubled by a newspaper artical your read a few days ago, that mentioned that someone from was killed in a massive war . You were one of the few people that knew that that shouldnt happen, because of a magic spell you cast with a few years ago.
The was now hidden in his garrage.
You were disturbed from your deep thinking by Sekaquaptéwa tugging on your shirt.
"Father! Father! Look!"
Sekaquaptéwa pointed urgently at the horizon.
"Frell!"
Para-ninjas Hundreds of them!
They were coming straight at your house.
You ran inside and bolted the bullet proof front door.
You woke your son up, and told everyone to run out the back.
They woke their pilot, who happened to be sleeping in the next room.

"Quick! Start the Dragon! We are under attack!"
"OMG" You said as run out. Naked. As Normal. His morning erection would have been poking out from his trousers had he been wearing any.
He ran back in with his helmit.
"Holy Shit!".
You, meanwhile, triggered an explosion around your garrage in order to hide your precious . The rocks fell and burried it totaly secretly so no one would find it. (None of the soliders heard the explosion as they were looking the other way)
Meanwhile, the invading force drew closer.
You and your family ran to the hanger, Sekaquaptéwa leading the way with her mortors
They dodged the soldiers as they ran, ducking and diving between the gunfire.
"Dont worry! We are almost there!".
They dived into their escape vechile, guns blazing.
Their was a soldier already there, but Sekaquaptéwa whackd him.
"Good job!" you said, as you pushed him out.
They started up, and zoomed off, the invading force vanishing into the distance.
"Did you get the secret message?"
"Yes, my good friend Ben told me that was behind this!".
"We gota deal with this as a family, else we can never live in piece".
So they joined onwards, their enemy's in hot pursuit!

---
Later, once they were alone and away from the others, You met with Ben in a nearby tower
They had been meeting like this awhile now, often in the evenings or at night.
A deep friendship had struck up after their previous adventures, but they kept it hidden as they didn't know what the others would think.
They often did some talking, some , maybe a few board games.
They were quite close friends by now.

This particular night they were shearing secrets with eachother. Telling eachother things neither had told anyone else before. Things that not a single soul knew.

"Then there was that time I...Destroyed S tree!"
"oh, You! thats positively evil! and I should know!"
They both laughed. The night had been full of stories like this. The time Ben blackmailed a a Beekeeper. Or the time You fooled a Coder into thinking it was the end of the world.. Endless stories shared just between them and no one else.
It was making them closer.
Closer then You had ever thought possible.
As You was telling another story, He thought He saw Ben examining Him. Looking with..was that longing?
nah...couldn't be.
The moment was over and they departed eachothers company.
You felt something had changed that night, but wasn't sure what.
---
--
You at that moment felt in his pocket. Thats strange there was a note.
It said He should rendezvous at the demolished beach at sunset.

You kept this secret as it was clearly just for Him.
---
---
"Why are you looking at me like that? Its almost like your want me badly. Ha Ha!" You chuckled.

"You're my one true friend, You, probably the best one I've had in a long time. I like talking to you, hanging out with you, and I even love listening to you sing.
...And now that you've pointed it out, I think I might like trying sex with you."

"You're touching me. That's not considered appropriate behavior," You whispered, His bottom lip trembling while His limbs felt frozen.

"Maybe not. But I don't think you're going to stop me." Ben stroked His hand up Your hip, and pulled His shirt from his trousers. Your eyes fluttered shut when He felt Ben's fingers touch the skin of His lower back. But He forced them open again and stared into Ben's pretty eyes.

"I should stop you." You knew He should. This was Ben. Ben! Could He dare wreck their close friendship? And what about their destiny? But that didn't bother You nearly as much.

"Stop me," Ben said, and made it sound like a dare.

You was all set to give Ben a glare, but it faded away when He got his first real look at Ben.I mean sure, You had seen Ben before, but not REALLY seen them. Not with these new eyes which You now had. His eyes had been opened.

Ben's manly chest.
His pretty neck.
His uncontrollable eyebrows.
His....Ferret.

In point of fact, Your mouth went a little slack and there may have been some drool.
Other parts of Him might have been wet too.
It dripped on Ben.
Ben didn't seem to mind Your fluids though. Any kinda of fluid dropping on Him was fine it seemed. "ewww" He said but half way it turned to a "owwwwwww".
"owwwwwww"!
It was a "owwwwwww" of pleasure.
It was the first of many sounds to come
Ben opened his mouth wider for stuff to drip into.

They kissed eachother softly. You whispering sweat nothings into Bens ear.
Ben and Your bodies entangled becoming one ball of body parts.
It felt like there was Vaginas everywhere...even when there wasn't!

They then practiced lots and lots of sex
Once they had finished practicing, they were experts!

After they had finished - with big grins on their faces and embarrassed, they decided to go home and never speak of this again
--
You and your team went carefully through . You looked very sexy, Your nipples perked, firm and erect. Your leather coat bilbogged in the breeze, extrapolating Your sex mess. "It is time", You said, Your voice having a British nationality.
"Yes, It is time to defeat once and for all." said . He wore a Black corset covered in Pink oboes and a nice hat. His nails were iridescent black and he had a ruby skull ring on.He looked as hot as a Hot Beach Sand!

And then they rushed into the base. roundhouse kicked a mook and then punched one with her glock. It exploded and she held up her middle finger to the explosion. then used her holy holy magics and summoned a giant bloody cross scythe that glowed black. She sliced everyone but it was okay because she dodged her friend. Raspberry Jam spurted and went on everything, making a star of david one the walls. A rock bounced off as she entered, LOOKING FUCKING PISSSSED.
"How dared you! I will kill u!!!!!!111!!!" she shoouted and took out a flame thrower (A/N geddit?)
The fight was epic. Things burned black. and got distracted and started kissing in the corner and doing Doodling but then one fell asleep.
You Ejaculated at the , "LOOK BEHIND YOU!"
And then he looked and you knocked him out cold.