Chapter 74

He pulled me onto the tour bus that was parked outside the arena. "Mark........Glen..........Sophie" he yelled out pausing to wait for their response with a mischievous look on his face. He turned slowly and a smile crossed his lips as he leaned over me and locked the bus door as the silence filled the bus.

"There's nobody in here" he smirked as he leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"Yeah I wonder where they could be?" I teased him

"Not here" he said as his hand tangled through my hair and his kissed me with passion. I happily returned his kiss growing in passion as our clothes started to drop to the floor.

We made love on the sofa before cuddling together, our naked bodies entwined. Danny pulled a throw over us as I lay on his bare chest.

"I've missed you" he said as he kissed my head "I've missed this." He clarified, his fingers running through my hair.

"So, you've not missed the kids?" I laughed as I propped myself up on my arms to look at him.

"Of course I've missed them Kay" Danny said as he shook his head "But without them here we can have us time and ......"

Danny was cut off as I pulled myself up and turned his face until his lips met mine. "I know exactly what you mean, you idiot" I said as I pulled back. "You don't get to do this with 4 kids to entertain do you?" I giggled.

"So, are you coming to the gig tonight?" He asked

"Nah, I'm just going to head back and put the kids to bed" I joked

"I feel so used" Danny said with fake hurt in his voice as he started tickling me.

"Danny, please stop" I begged as I wriggled around, trying to stop him tickling.

"Ok, ok" He said as he held his hands up showing me that he wouldn't tickle me anymore.

I shuffled closer to him, my arms wrapping around his neck. He pulled me over until I was straddled across his lap. As he looked up at me his face suddenly changed. "Why did you really come Kay?" he asked.

"Because things haven't been good Danny, being away from you made me question everything that was being said. I mean we know its rubbish what they're all saying but not even time with the kids was normal. Adam and Jess know what has been said and it's upset them a lot." I felt his hands stroking up and down my bare back, it was his way of comforting me, of apologising that he wasn't around to support me through this and all without him needing to use any words. My hand traced down his face. "It's not your fault Danny, and its not my fault, and It's not really anyone's fault but my argument of keeping things normal by not taking the kids out of school wasn't really standing up any more. Nothing was normal and all I could think about was getting back to you. You're not angry that I took the kids out of school without talking to you first are you?"

Danny shook his head, "Of course I'm not angry, I can't actually believe that you're here." He stretched up to kiss me, I pecked his lips softly.

"We should head back in babe, you've still got a show to do tonight"

"So you want me to think about work while you're straddled over me naked?" he asked, his eyebrow raised.

I stood up from the sofa and wrapped the throw around my body as I headed towards the bathroom.

"Kay" Danny said as I walked away from him. I turned to him, "I love you" he said with a smile.

"Not half as much as I love you"