PROLOGUE

"Attention passengers, we will be arriving in Jasper, Nevada shortly. Please make sure that all tray tables have been put away and turn off all devices. Please sit your seat straight and fasten your seatbelts. Thank you for your cooperation." The robotic voice said on the speakers.

A brunette girl yawned and stretched her arms over her head. Finally! About time! She turned around and saw the city of Jasper, Nevada slowly come into view. It looked like nothing more than a giant flat tray with different colored dots scattered on them. It looked so small from up here.

"Almost there, sis." A brunette boy sitting beside her who was only a few years older than her said, the British accent in his tone evident. 

"I know." She said. "So, what cha plan on doing once we're on the ground?" she asked. She too spoke with a British accent.

"We go to the place mother and father told us to go, get settled in and I guess visit our cousin and explore." He said with a shrug. Again, he spoke with the same British accent as her. 

The girl nodded. "Simple plan, I like it Ed." She said.

The boy, 'Ed' rolled his eyes. "I thought I told you to stop calling me that, Evelyn." He said in annoyance at the nickname.

 "Dully noted and ignored." 'Evelyn' said with a smirk. 

The brother gave her a playful light shove. "It won't kill you to call me Edward, sheesh." He huffed and she just playfully stuck her tongue out at him.

Soon they landed and were off the plane and in the baggage claim. Dragging their luggage with them and their duffel bags and backpacks slung on them, they made their way out of the airport.

The motion sensors detected them and the doors automatically opened. The humid afternoon breeze smacked their faces and the humid atmosphere wrapped around them like a blanket.

Evelyn smiled and spread her arms out wide. "Welp, welcome to Jasper, Nevada. The entertainment capital of the world." She said dramatically. 

'Edward' rolled his eyes again. "So the brochure says." He said dryly.

Evelyn put her hands down. "C'mon, Ed. Let's at least try to make the most outta this. Plus, on the bright side we get to stay in the same place as Miko!" she said excitedly.

"And that's what I'm dreading." Her brother said with a sigh. Then he smiled. "C'mon already, let's go before Aunt pops a pipe." With that said they hauled a taxi and piled their stuff in before climbing in themselves.

Evelyn watched as the houses and buildings passed by in a blurr.

'Welp, time for a new start in a new country. What's the worst that can happen?' she thought as she popped her earbuds in.

She had no idea how wrong she was.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey readers! FP here with another story. Not long ago I decided to rewatch some scenes from the show TFP and realized how much I missed it. It was also on the list as one of the many shows my brother and I watched back then.

I really liked TFP as it's animation and fight scenes and everything was amazing. One of the many things I liked was how the Autobots each had their own human partner. It showed a unity of sorts between the two races and that not all humans are bad.

I noticed Smokescreen was lacking a human partner/buddy so I thought I'd give him one. My favourite Autobot is Bumblebee but he already has Raf. 

I'd say more but I don't wanna bore you guys. Welp, let me know what you think in the comments below and stay tune for an update. I'll update whenever I can.

That's all I have to say. FP over and out. Peace!

 Peace!