CHAPTER 28: SLEEPOVER=MOVIE MARATHON!

"You want to have a what?" Ratchet asked the four human teenagers before him.

"A sleepover." Miko said.

"What for?" Ratchet asked.

"For fun, what else?" Evelyn said as though it was the most obvious answer.

"Why here? I thought sleepovers were hosted at human homes." Ratchet asked.

"Cuz you're our friends too and this is your home and we want to have a sleepover with you guys." Evelyn said.

Ratchet paused. Evelyn considered him as s friend?

"Pweeeeez, Ratchet?" Miko said giving him her best puppy dog eyes.

"We won't be any trouble." Raf said.

"And it's just for one night." Jack added.

"Don't you kids have school tomorrow?" Ratchet asked.

"Ratchet, today's Friday, tomorrow's the weekends." Bulkhead reminded him.

"Pretty please?" Miko continued.

"Pretty please with a cherry on top?" Evelyn added as she too used the puppy eyes.

Ratchet pressed his mouth into a thin line. 'Don't you dare give in, you've served as a medic for a war for eons you can handle this!' he told himself.

He may have been a medic but he's seen his fair share of horrors and been through his fair share of inner turmoil. Till this day, he's still haunted by the things he's gone through in the past during the war back on Cybertron.

"Yeah, Ratchet, please?" Smokescreen butted in.

Bumblebee clasped his servos together. :Please?: he pleaded.

'Children, that's what you all are, children!' he thought as he scowled at Bumblebee and Smokescreen. "I expected the two of you to be more mature."

"Sorry to disappoint doc, but a hundred vorns can pass and I'll still be a youngling at spark." Smokescreen said shamelessly.

"Wouldn't be surprised if that really happened." Arcee said. "But I think you should let them have a sleepover Ratchet. What's the harm in it?"

"Arcee's right." Jack said giving her a thankful look.

"I don't see why not either. C'mon Ratchet, just let them have the sleepover." Bulkhead said.

"Yeah, Ratchet, let us have the sleepover." Miko said. 'Thank you.' She mouthed to Bulkhead.

"I see no reason to decline either." Optimus added. "It will also help us to better understand human cultures. I am slightly intrigued in what a sleepover is truly like myself."

Ratchet sighed. "My respect is little to none here." He grumbled. "Sometimes I don't know why I even bother. Fine fine, you can have your sleepover here just don't make a mess and I mean it this time." He gave the four teenagers a pointed look and they nodded.

"Yes sir." They said.

"Good, now go change before you catch a cold. There's spare clothes in that cabinet." He said.

"That lad's a teddy bear deep down isn't he?" Evelyn whispered to Miko.

"Definitely." Miko snickered.