CHAPTER 34: HOSTAGE V; MEETING LORD BUCKETHEAD AND TAKEN PRISONER

As Evelyn and Miko were brought closer and closer to the throne, Evelyn realized Megatron was bigger, a lot bigger than she gave him credit for.

It was like meeting Optimus for the first time all over again, except back then while she was scared; she had also been in awe. Now? She was just downright scared.

Megatron had mostly silver plating that was sharp and jagged with dark purple accents. Unlike Optimus, Evelyn couldn't see any tires on him, nor could she see any wings on his back making her briefly wonder what his alt-mode was. However his shoulders were just as broad. He also had red optics that sent chills down her spine.

His appearance was that of a battle-hard stone cold fighter who wouldn't hesitate to kill to get what he wanted while Optimus's appearance was that of a noble, chivalrous but still strong and determined protector.

No wonder the two of them never got along.

"Lord Megatron." Airachnid said and went down to one knee in respect.

"What do you want, rogue?" Megatron said. His voice was deep and rough and that of a man who has been through many battles.

'Battles that was caused by him.' Evelyn thought.

"A small gift in exchange for your word to re-enter the Decepticons ranks." Airachnid said.

"And what is this 'gift' you propose?" Megatron asked.

Airachnid smiled and stepped away to reveal the imprisoned Miko and Evelyn. "Two of Team Prime's human allies, my liege." She said.

Megatron got up and walked towards them. Evelyn tried to stay brave but found herself slowly shrinking into herself with every massive step the leader of the Decepticons took.

'Bloody heck this guy's enormous!' she thought. Now, she really did feel like a mere insect in comparison. Megatron was just as tall, if not, taller than Optimus. Evelyn also saw a bulky fusion cannon of sorts mounted on his right servo which he seemed to be able to carry at ease as though it was as light as a feather.

He stopped in front of Evelyn much to her further fear but she pushed it away. 'Stay brave, don't cower before them. Don't give them the satisfaction.' Evelyn told herself.

Megatron took hold of the handle on top and brought her up to his face to get a closer look. It was then Evelyn saw the jagged scars on his mouth and eyes, making him look even more ruthless. His gaze also cast a small red light on her.

               "That one *points at Miko* I recognize

"That one *points at Miko* I recognize. But this one, I do not." Megatron said. He himself noted that the other human looked startlingly similar to Miko, the only difference being the color of her hair and her clothes.