CHAPTER 50: ALPHA; OMEGA *1*

Right now, Arcee, Bumblebee, Bulkhead and Smokescreen were still discussing about what the uncertain future might hold.

"I don't think we should get our hopes too high just yet. There's no point in making any travel plans. Besides, we only have the coordinates to one more key and zero leads on the other two." Arcee said.

"Yeah but Optimus has the Star Sabre now." Smokescreen said confidently and pointed to the legendary sword. "Megatron's end is in sight!"

               He had no idea how wrong he was

Meanwhile back on Cybertron......

Megatron and Dreadwing flew out of the spacebridge and Dreadwing was surprised to find himself back on Cybertron. Even though he had suspected they would come back here, he was still surprised to be back home nonetheless.

As he soared over the ruins of once magnificent cities, his spark twisted. He may be a Decepticon and yes, he'll admit that he was a merciless ruthless fighter in battle, but even so it hurt to see his home reduced to such a state.

"The devastation to our home world is worse than I remember." He said.

"Curse the Autobots to the pit." Megatron spat. Till this day, in his eyes he saw the Autobots were to blame for this. Had they just surrendered the Matrix of Leadership to him, none of this would've happened.

The two of them landed in front of a building that was surprisingly standing quite sturdily. Dreadwing tried to search through his processor for what this place was.

As he entered alongside Megatron and down the corridors, he saw vessels that were about the size of a Cybertronian and he began to get an inkling of where they were.

As Megatron opened a pair of doors which squeaked in protest, sliding open stiffly thanks to centuries of rust and dormant use, Dreadwing found himself standing in front of a tomb with a coffin in the middle.

"A tomb." He said. 'What in the pits are we doing here?' he asked himself.

Megatron walked over to it, not at all bothered by what he was doing. "One known to contain the remains of Primes. Please, tell me you are not adverse to desecration." He asked.

"It's just being in such a place evokes powerful emotion.....considering the fate of my twin." Dreadwing admitted as he was reminded of his twin. 'He deserves to at least have had a proper burial.' He realized and wished he could bring his brother's lifeless husk back here to bury respectfully like he deserved.

"Then you should accept out purpose here, to exact our revenge of Skyquake and all of our fallen brethren." Megatron said.

Dreadwing gripped the cover of the coffin and with a grunt of effort, pushed it off the tomb. A small part of his conscience felt a bit guilty of such desecration.