Sick (Chapter 23) :: Hidan Fan Fic

I woke up to a cold bed. Hidan wasn't there but I could see his scythe in the corner of the room. I wonder where he went. I sighed and grabbed all the covers and hugged them close to my body.

My ears perked up as I heard my door open. I sat up to see Hidan walking in and kicking off his shoes and pants.

"You're up?" he asked looking in my direction.

"Yeah," I said as he walked over to the bed. I could see he had blood all over him, he obviously did a sacrifice.

"I'll be back after a shower." he said. I nodded and he walked into the bathroom. I looked over at the clock. He was only gone a few hours, not his usual out all night sacrifice. I laid back down and started to fall asleep.

Right as I started to drift off into darkness I felt something wet grab my waist. I jumped up a bit and looked back to see Hidan. He apparently didn't dry off very well after his shower. I rolled over so I was facing him and our eyes met.

"I thought you were sleeping." he said looking back at me.

"Almost." I said and cuddled up to him.

"I didn't fuck anyone." he said making me look up at him.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I didn't fuck her, the chick. I just sacrificed her."

"Okay. But why?"

"Because. . ." He said and mumbled a bit.

"Huh?"

"Because I fucking love you Avory. I just couldn't fucking do it."

"Love?"

"Yes love. Ugh."

"I love you too you know." I said with a smile. "And I really like hearing you actually say it"

"Well it feels fucking weird. I've never said it to someone before."

"Neither have I. It does feel a tad weird"

"Can we just go to sleep. I'm fucking tired." Hidan said and pulled me closer to him.

"Good idea." I yawned as I closed my eyes.

-----------

A few days later Hidan and Kakuzu went on a mission without me. I was feeling a bit under the weather so Hidan pretty much made me stay behind. I was in the kitchen waiting for the water in the tea kettle to boil and heard foot steps. I looked over and saw Kisame.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi." I replied as I leaned against the counter.

"You okay? You look a bit flushed."

"I'm fine. I think I'm just coming down with something."

"Aren't you immortal?"

"Yeah. But I still get sick. I don't really get it either." I told him honestly.

"Interesting. Well,"he said and walked over to the far left cupard and dug to the back. He pulled out a small tin and handed it to me. "Here my tea stash. It's the good stuff not that crap Kakuzu makes us get. You can use some. It should help." He said.

"Are you sure I can have some?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He said with a slight smile.

"Thank you Kisame." I said and smiled back.

"Just put it back where I had it." He said and I nodded. He left the kitchen after he grabbed an apple from the table. I quickly jumped as the kettle started to scream. I took it off the heat and picked a tea bag.