Trapped (Chapter 24) :: Hidan Fanfic

Hidan helped me back to my room after Sasori took me off the IV. He set me down in the bed and covered me.

"I'm not really tired." I told him as I sat up a bit.

"Well, too damn bad. Sasori said you have to rest." He said. I sighed annoyed and laid back down in defeat.

"Fine." he put his hand against my forehead.

" I think your fever is almost gone."

"I told you I feel fine." He narrowed his eyes at me.

"You're staying in bed." He said sternly.

"Yeah yeah." I pouted. I was feeling better but probably not well enough to walk around.

"Are you hungry?"

"A little."

"What do you want?"

"Soup. Please." I said. He smiled.

"Okay. I'll be back." He said and kissed my forehead then left. I blushed a bit. I wasn't used to this side of him.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Hidan made his was to the kitchen and stood at the stove.

"How the fuck so I make soup?" he asked out loud as he looked over at the pots and pans. He grabbed a small pot and filled it with water then put it on the stove. He flipped the switch and turned the heat on. "Fuck. Now what the hell do I do?" he asked and ruffled his hair in frustration. He ripped apart the pantry and found some noodles. Now all he needed was flavoring. He looked in the cabinet and found a small container with cubes if broth. He shrugged and grabbed them.

Kakuzu walked into the kitchen, which was an unholy mess, and looked at Hidan.

"What are you doing in here?" Kakuzu asked. Hidan looked over at him.

"I'm trying to make some fucking soup! what the hell does it look like I'm doing?!" Hidan shouted annoyed.

"It looks like you're making a mess."

"Yeah well, fuck you!"

"I'd turn the heat down on the stove."

"Why?"

"It's over boiling." Kakuzu said making Hidan look back at the boiling water oozing over the pot.

"Fucking dicks man." Hidan shouted and turned the heat down.

"Put the noodles in for eight minutes then two cubes of the broth. Stir for a minute or two and that's it." Kakuzu said and left. Hidan stood there for a little then looked back at the stove. He did as Kakuzu said and took a small taste if the soup. It tasted like cheap ramen but it was better then nothing. Hidan put some in a soup mug and grabbed a spoon then made his way back to Avory.

*~*~*~*~*~*

I looked over at the door and saw Hidan walk in.

"Here. You better fucking like it too." he said as he handed me a mug with soup in it. I took it and sniffed it. It smelled okay. I used the spoon and tasted it.

"It's not bad. Did you make this yourself?" I asked looking at him.

"Pretty much and it was a pain in the ass." he said and sat next to me. I took another spoonful and looked at him.

"Did you taste it yet?" I asked. He nodded. "Oh, well thank you." I said with a smile.

-------------------

The next day I was 'allowed' to not be in bed. I was walking around the base since I was back to normal. No more fever. Hidan left for some reason. I wasn't sure why, he just sort of left.