Positive (Chapter 27) :: Hidan Fan fic

A week passed and I was fully recovered, other then the skull fracture. So far the only member I told about Tobi was Sasori and he seemed indifferent about it. Tobi and Zetzu have both been missing since that day so I'm assuming they left. My immortality was gone, but what does Tobi want it for? What the hell is he planning?

"You're still awake?" Hidan asked as he walked into my room, back from a mission.

"I couldn't sleep." I told him as he placed his scythe in the corner of the room behind the door.

"It's like three am."

"I know." I sighed.

"Well, I was gonna take a shower but fuck it." he said and stripped to his boxers and crawled in bed with me. I quickly cuddled up to him and he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer. "Try to go to sleep Avory." he said and I felt him place a light kiss on my head. I blushed then nodded as I closed my eyes trying to force myself to sleep.

--------------

The next day everyone that was at the base were free. Apparently Kisame had planned a small party for everyone. By party I assume he means just drinking and sitting around, which was fine with me.

"Avory! You comin to the party tonight?" Kisame asked as he ran up to me.

"It's in the living room. I don't I could avoid it even of I tried." I said with a smile.

"True." he said. "Well it starts in a few hours. Are you gonna dress all sexy for Hidan?" He asked with a sly smirk.

"What? Why would I do that? He's already seen me naked." I said genuinely not getting the point.

"Avory, trust me. Just wear something super hot." he said.

"I guess I could try." I said with a shrug.

"Good. See you at 9." he said and walked off.

Something sexy? I don't even think I own anything "sexy". I sighed and walked into my room to see Hidan in his boxers taking a nap on the bed. I walked over to my closet and quietly looked through it.

"What the hell are you doing?" I heard Hidan ask making me jump. I turned around and saw him looking over at me.

"N-nothing. Just looking through my clothes." I told him.

"Why?" he asked

"For the party."

"Oh, well whatever the fuck you wear you will look fine in it. Don't worry about it." he said and rolled over to go back to sleep. I smiled and closed my closet door. I really like the sweet side of Hidan.

------------

"Avory come on I want to have a damn drink. What the hell is taking so long?" Hidan asked through the bathroom door.

"I have to dry my hair." I said. "Just go. I'll meet you there." I said. There was a small pause.

"Fine. I'll see you there then." he said and I heard the bedroom door close. I sighed and looked at the mirror. I was pretty much ready I just had to put my make up on and get dressed I hardly put make up on. In fact I don't think Hidans ever seen me with any makeup on. I just put some eyeliner,mascara and red lipstick on and shrugged. I guess it looked fine. I walked over to the closet and sighed. I picked a white mini dress with black trim and put it on. I looked in the mirror and shrugged. I guess I looked good enough. I heard a knock at the door and walked over , opening it.

"Wow,un." Deidara said with a slight blush across his cheeks.

"What?" I asked nervously.

"You look adorable. That's all,un." he said with a smile.