Behind the Crimson Door (Chapter 10) :: Hidan Fanfic

(I don't know if you all noticed but I name a lot of my stories from songs. This one is Behind the Crimson Door by HIM I heard it on my Pandora and was like it's perfect :} )

****** This chapter has mature sexual content. ********

The door opened to reveal a half asleep and irritated looking Hidan. He ruffled his messy Unslicked back hair.

"Avory? what the hell do you want?" he asked.

"I um. . ." I stuttered a bit.

"What?" Just then the loudest bang I've heard in a while shook the base causing me to grab onto Hidan I felt him chuckle. "Really Avory? you're fucking scared of thunder?" I didn't say anything I just held onto him. "Let's go back to your room. I don't want to hear Kakuzu bitch." he said and walked out of the room closing the door as we left. He held onto me as we walked. I could feel myself shaking which I did sometimes.

We got to my room and he sat me on the bed.

"Avory. It's just sound you know. It can't do shit to you."

"I know." I said. "I'm still scared."

"Want me to stay here?" he asked and I nodded. "Okay." he said and sat next to me. "Why don't we take your mind off the storm?" he asked.

"How?" I asked looking up at him.

"I'll show you" he said with a sly smirk as he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. For some reason I wasn't expecting it. I quickly relaxed as he forced his tongue into my mouth. I put my hands against his chest as I got a bit closer. I pulled away after I heard the thunder again but Hidan grabbed me by the sides of my face and looked at me.

"It'll be fine." He said and I nodded. He smirked and pulled me back into a heated kiss. I could feel my heart going faster and faster as the kiss got more intense. Our tongues were wrestling in our mouths causing it to be very sloppy. I felt him lift up my shirt and we broke the kiss as he pulled it up and off my head then across the room. Our mouths quickly rejoined as his hands slowly traced my top half. I felt one of his strong hands lightly grab my breast making me moan into the kiss. I've never been touched like this before, it felt good. He moved his lips from mine to my neck as he sucked and nibbled lightly. He started to knead my breast a bit more then pulled my bra down.

"H-Hidan," I said nervously. He didn't respond as he slowly made his way to my exposed breast. His hands snaked around my back and unclasped my bra causing it to fall down. "I don't think I'm ready for th-" I was cut off by him crashing his lips onto mine. He pushed me back onto the bed forcefully yet gently at the same time. I would feel one of his hands playing with my breast lightly pinching my nipple making me let out a moan. I felt him smirk into the kiss as he pulled away. He left a small trail of love marks on his way to my breast as he took my nipple into his mouth. My jaw almost dropped from how good it felt. His tongue skillfully played with my nipples as his hand went to my other breast. He moved his hand down my body to my shorts and lightly rubbed me making me blush. He quickly went to the hem of my shorts and pulled them off revealing my panties. He pulled away from my breast to look at me.

"For a virgin you have some sexy panties" he said with a smirk making my face turn red. He moved so his face was 'down there' and started to take them off but I stopped him. He looked up at me a bit annoyed.

"I'm nervous." I said looking down at him. He face softened.

"I won't fucking hurt you Avory. Trust me." He said. I nodded and moved my hands allowing him to slide my panties off and throw them somewhere on the ground. I felt his hand start to rub me making me bite my lip. "You're already so damn wet and you smell so sweet." he said sending shivers down my spine. Was that a good thing? I have no idea what's even going on. Then I felt something wet against me. His tongue. I could feel him expertly moving it making my stomach tickle. I opened my mouth to say something but all that came out was a moan. This pleasure it made my body shake. I didn't know what to do with this energy. I gripped the sheets as the feeling got more intense. Then I gasped he inserted a finger. It hurt a bit but the slight pain was drowned by the overwhelming pleasure of him licking me down there. The feeling in my stomach started to grow and it felt like I was going to explode. My legs were moving around and my knuckles were white from gripping the sheet. "Relax." he mumbled as he continued. I did what he said and before I knew it a wave of pleasure hit me And I let out a loud moan. My toes curled and my back arched as the feeling radiated through my body. I started to pant a bit As Hidan moved back up toward me. "You taste as sweet as you smell." he smirked making me blush of embarrassment. I looked down at him and he was naked. That's right he sleeps naked. I blushed again as I looked back up at him. I could feel him positioning himself.