Even More Powers? (Chapter 16) :: Hidan Fan Fic

I went back to my room and shut my door.

'Freaked out are we?' I heard a make voice say in an slightly amused tone.

"Yes! How can I hear you. What the hell are you?!" I asked out loud as I held my head in confusion.

'We are one Avory. I've been here the whole time.'

"What are you talking about?! I've never heard you before."

'You can unleash your powers now. That's pretty much why I'm here. And to protect you I guess.'

"What. Unleash? I have more?" I asked the voice and he sighed.

'Do you know nothing about your clan?'

"Not really . . . They were all killed." I said.

'So you're the last one?'

"As far as I know."

'Well shit. That sucks.'

"So. Now what. How do you unleash my powers?"

'Simple. It's gonna hurt like hell though. Ready?' He asked. I nodded. I started to feel a burning sensation all over my body. Like someone was using fire to make symbols all over me. I stumbled to the mirror and took my shirt off. My eyes widened as I saw red marks lighting up all over my body that connected to my black markings of my face. The pain got more intense and I fell to the floor and screamed. The pain was almost unbearable, I felt like I was going to die. The burning started to dim and I slowly stood up and looked in the mirror to see the symbols fade away along with the pain.

'You okay?' The voice asked.

"Yeah. Yeah I think." As I panted and looked over to see a guy. I jumped and backed up. "Who the hell are you?! How'd you get in here??"

'Relax. It's me. You can see me now. You can see any strong spiritual force now. And interact with them.' I looked at him. He looked see through like a ghost would. His eyes were dark blue and he had dark brown short hair. He seemed to be my age. 'Do you have to stare at me like that? It's fucking weird.'

"Sorry. You just look, normal."

'What the hell do you want me to look like?' He asked. I shrugged. 'Im not always going to be around. Just now and then. Now that I'm not trapped inside you I'm free-ish'

"Free-ish?"

'We are still connected. But I don't have to stay with you all the time. Thank god. Your relationship with that Hidan guy is messed up.'

"It's not that bad."

'You let him go out and sleep with random women every night. That's pretty fucked up.' He said and I sighed. He was right. 'Well I'm out. Don't freak out if you see another one like me. Then Again there aren't any of us left if all of the clan is dead.' He walked out of the room through the door and I ran after him. I opened the door and nothing. Great. As if I wasn't strange enough. I can see whatever the hell he is.

*~*~*~*~*

Hidans ears perked a bit as he heard a scream. Avory? He left his room and started to walk to her room.

Going to check on that girl are you?

Hidan growled and ignored the voice in his head. His God.

You aren't ignoring me are you Hidan?

"Leave me the fuck alone for five damn minutes." Hidan said under his breath. His god did not answer. Hidan got to Avorys room and knocked but the door opened. He walked in and saw Avory sitting at her desk totally fine. She looked over at him and glared at him. that look made his heart sink.