Growing Up (Chapter 35):: Hidan Fan Fic

I looked around and I was in a white room. I saw a path type thing and followed it. Where the hell am I?
At the end of the path I saw Jashin. I sighed annoyed. I thought maybe he had invaded my dreams or something to get my attention.

"What do you want?" I asked him annoyed.

"Nothing. You came here." he told me.

"What does that even mean?" I asked.

"You died Avory." he told me.

"No I didn't."

"Yes. You did. That's why you're here."

"I didn't convert so I wouldn't be here. I don't know where I'd be to be honest." I said thinking about it.

"Your soul came to me because that's all it knows. You died in your sleep."

"In my sleep? I'm not 80 years old why the hell would I die in my sleep?"

"All the trauma your body has endured. Along with carrying a Demi God. That takes much of your life force as a human with mortality. If you would have converted you would have still been alive."

I started to breath quickly and felt like I was getting dizzy. Jashin snapped his fingers and a chair appeared behind me and I sat down.

"Im really dead?" I asked panicked.

"Yes. As a doornail."

"What what about Nova? And Hidan?"

"All Nova notices is her food supply isn't there. Hidan on the other hand is a complete mess. It's quite sad to be honest. He looks like a pathetic mess." Jashin snapped his fingers again and a video started playing. It showed what was going on on earth. There was Hidan. Holding onto my body and crying hysterically. My heart sank.

"Let me go back." I told him.

"I can't do that Avory."

"Why not?! You're the God you can do anything you please."

"I can but I can't bring you back. Not now. Your body has been dead for four hours. The brain is long dead. If your soul found me sooner I probably could have. You can't return to earth Avory. Ever." Jashin said. I felt tears fill my eyes as I put my head in my hands and started to sob uncontrollably. I couldn't even stand the thought of being away from Hidan forever. Not being able to hold Nova again. I couldn't handle it at the moment. "I'm sorry Avory. Truly I am. But your afterlife could be good. You can stand by my side. Help me rule my people."

I looked up at him quickly.

"This wasn't a plan was it? For me to die for your own reasons."

"No. You were a great mother to our daughter. I wanted you to raise her forever. I honestly thought your body would have lasted longer. And it probably would have lasted a few more years if you hadn't had so many near death instances."

"If I do accept. I can look in on them from time to time. To see how they are doing?" I asked. He thought for a moment.

"Of course."

"Okay. I accept."

"Perfect." he said with a slight smirk. He knew he'd get his way. He and Hidan had the same arrogance about them.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A few years later Hidan was chasing Nova around the base.

"Get the hell back here Nova! You need a damn bath!" Hidan shouted as Nova ran through out the base.

"Never!" The 5 year old girl shouted back at him. She bumped into something and fell to the ground. "Hi uncle Kuzu." she said with a shy smile.

"What are you doing?" Kakuzu asked her.