Safe(Chapter 8) ::Hidan fan fic

We were finally back at the base.
"My feet hurt." I whined as I sat on the couch.
"Don't sit down. We have to go to talk fucking Pein." Hidan said walking past me toward the office. I sighed and got up.
"I can't wait to go take a nap." I said rubbing my eye.
"A nap? What are you 6?" Hidan chuckled.
"I don't know what's worse. The fact you enjoy mutilating people or the fact you always make fun of me." I said crossing my arms.
"Oh I'm fucking joking. Relax Avory." He said with a small laugh. I sighed and knocked on the door.
"Come in." We heard and walked in. "Ah you two. How was the mission? A success I assume."
"Yeah. We killed all the fuckers. They were planning an attack here." Hidan said.
"But they said they had a group near our base. They were waiting from the go a head from the group we had killed." I said.
"Well I'm sure they won't be too hard to handle. You two take Deidara and Tobi to scour the area." Pein said making me sigh. "What is it Avory?"
"Nothing sir."
"Okay. Get going then. Report back when you are done." He said waving us out. I bowed and left.
"I guess we should go get them." I said.
"I fucking guess." Hidan said.
"I hope this doesn't take long."
"It shouldn't. Deidara could probably just fly around the perimeter to find them."
"Good. I need to rest."

~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hidan looked down at Avory as she complained. Is this really how annoying he sounded when he complained?
Hidan and Avory stopped at Deidara door then knocked.
"What,un." Deidara said as he opened the door in nothing but a towel around his waist. Avory made a small sound making hidan look down at her. Her face was beet red.
"Deidara. Put some fucking clothes on." Hidan said.
"What why,un?" Deidara asked then noticed Avory. "Crap. Sorry,un. Come in I'll go to the bathroom and change." He said and quickly walked into the bathroom.
"You are so damn innocent aren't you?" Hidan chuckled as he closed the door behind her.
"Why is that funny?!" She asked actually raising her voice, which surprised him.
"Sorry I think it's fucking cute." He said making her blush.
"Hidan has a girlfriend!!" An annoying voice said. Oh right, hidan thought, tobi rooms with Deidara.
"Shut up dumbass. You don't know what the hell you're talking about." Hidan said.
"Tobi thinks Hidan really likes this girl." He said as he walked over and looked at Avory. "Tobi wants to know your name."
"Avory." She said.
"Avory! You and tobi will be best friends!" He said and hugged her.
"Oi! Lay off. Get off her!" Hidan said possessively as he pulled Tobi off her.
"Hidan. It's okay." She said. "He seems harmless." Hidan scoffed and let Tobi go.
"So what do you two want,un?" Deidara asked as he walked out of the bathroom fully clothes.
"We have to go check the fucking perimeter of the base for some assholes." Hidan said.
"Oh.okay. Let's go then. Come on Tobi,un." Deidara said.
"Okay Sempi!" Tobi said and followed him out.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I wondered about that kiss. The kiss Hidan and I had. What was it? What did it mean? Maybe I'm thinking too much into it. People kiss just to kiss right? Or was there feelings behind it? I was so confused, this was definitely not something I'm used to.
"Oi, Avory."
"Huh?" I asked being pulled from my thoughts.
"Ugh. I said stay close. You're falling behind." Hidan said.
"Oh. Sorry." I said and picked up the pace to match his.
"Hey." I said to him.
"Hey?"
"About last night. What was it?" I asked quietly since Deidara and Tobi were a head of us a little.
"What the hell do you mean?"
"Did it mean anything?"
"Why. Do you want it to?" He asked cocking an eyebrow making me blush.
"I don't know." I mumbled then heard a chuckle.
"Did it mean anything to you? It was your first damn kiss after all."
"Ummm. I mean it made my stomach feel funny."
"I made you fucking sick?" He asked a bit offended.
"No!" I shouted making Deidara and tobi look back. "Sorry." I said and then turned back around. "I ment it made me feel weird. Like butterflies in my stomach. Is that normal?" I asked him. Hidan shrugged.
"I don't fucking know. I never felt that before. Maybe you're just weird." He said with another chuckle.
"Gee thanks." I said sarcastically.
"Hey you two,un. There's a Group of people up here. I think these May be the guys you're looking for,un." Deidara said and we walked up and looked through the brush.
"They could be. they have the same clothes." I said.
"Yeah. That's them. Let's just fucking kill these bastards so we could get home." Hidan said and readied his scythe.
"We got this. You and Tobi stay here incase we need you,un." deidara said and ran off with Hidan following. I sighed and stood back with Tobi.
"Avory. Tobi wants to know if she is in love with Hidan." Tobi said catching me off guard.
"W-what?" I asked.
"Hidan. Do you love him?"
"I don't know. I hardly know him but-"
"But what?"
"I feel safe with him."
"With Hidan?"
"Yeah. It's really weird." I said as my eyes followed Hidan a he slaughtered the men.
"Well, Tobi can tell Hidan likes Avory. He doesn't say many bad words around you and he is not as mean with you around. Tobi thinks you make Hidan happy!" he said happily through his mask. I smiled.
"Yeah?" I asked and he nodded.
"So. Have Avory and Hidan been romantic yet?" he asked.
"What kind of question is that?!" I asked with a Blush.
"Sorry. Curious." he said.
"It's fine." I replied.

-----------------------

We got back to the base and reported the news to Pein. He promptly dismissed us and deidara and Tobi went back to their room.
Hidan and I were walking toward our rooms in silence. I glanced over at him for a second wondering what he was thinking. Before I knew it I was being pinned against a near by wall. Hidan had his thumb and index finger under my chin tilting my face up toward his. My eyes wondered his face trying to figure out what he was thinking. He roughly collided his lips with mine as he pulled my face closer to his by my chin. My heart skipped a beat but I closed my eyes and relaxed a bit. I awkwardly put my hands on his chest, not really knowing what to do with them. I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip and I parted my lips just enough to let him in. His tongue skillfully played with mine as I gripped into his shirt. I could feel a drop of our saliva roll down from the corner of my lip. His one hand snaked around my waist and the other moved from my chin to the back of my head. He lightly grabbed a chunk of my hair making me let out a small yelp. I could feel the corners of his mouth curl into a smirk. We pulled away to catch our breath and he leaned forward again but I pushed him away causing him to cock an eyebrow at me.
"I think that's enough." I said wanting to stop this before it got more intense. He didn't seem to take it well since I could hear him growl.
"Fine. Whatever." He said irritated as he pushed off from the wall.
"I'm just not ready for anything too serious." I said looking down at the ground.
"Yeah yeah." He said still annoyed.
"I'm sorry." I said knowing it must be really difficult for him. He glanced down at me and sighed.
"Don't be fucking sorry. It's fine." He said and I smiled at him. Who knows. Maybe I will be ready to go farther soon. I really do feel safe with this homicidal maniac.

____________

Come on guys we can totally hit 15 votes right!!??!
:D

Also keep them comments coming. They make me want to wrote more. And faster :-P