One or the Other (Chapter 18) :: Hidan Fan Fic

I woke up from the sun in my eye.

"Ugh." I groaned as I put the pillow over my face.

"Shut the hell up." I heard a groggy Hidan say as he pulled the covers from me and rolled up in them. I sat up and looked over at him. He was here. He actually stayed all night with me. I grabbed the blanket and started to pull it.

"Share." I said.

"Hell no." he said and held it tighter.

"Hidan." I whined. He glanced at me then loosened his grip allowing me to take some of the blanket. I nuzzled up to hidans back,which what was facing me, and closed my eyes.

*~*~*~*~*

Hidan felt as Avory cuddled up against him. It was actually really nice to be able to wake up next to her like this. Shit. He was getting soft. Almost too soft for his liking. He almost told her last night. Almost told her that he loved her. Jashin would definitely have punished him for that. He started to hear light snoring so he looked back. She had fallen asleep already. Hidan carefully got out of bed and walked over to the empty place on the floor and started a ritual.

*~*~*~*~*

I woke up again, but this time to the heavy stench of blood. I sat up and saw Hidan in the middle of the symbol on the ground. His scythe was in his chest and there was a large pool of blood around him. I covered my nose because the smell was so overpowering. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I hopped into the shower and grabbed the tiny shampoo they have and put some on my hand. I started to lather my hair when I heard a click the a swoosh. I turned around to see a bloody Hidan in the shower.

"Every heard of knocking?" I asked him as I tried to cover myself.

"What the fuck are you doing? Are you embarrassed?" He laughed as he grabbed the little shampoo.

"A little." I said looking at him. He lightly grabbed my hips and moved me so he would be under the water.

"I've seen every inch of you Avory. There's not reason in hell to cover yourself now." He said as he started to lather his bloody hair.

"I guess." I said and looked up at him. He smiled at me which made me smile. He doesn't usually smile like that. He rinsed his hair and grabbed the bar of soap then started to scrub the dried blood off him. As soon as the blood was off he moved so id be under the water. I started rinsing my hair and I felt a hand on my hip. I looked to see Hidans hand. "What are you doing?" I asked. He just smirked and pulled me into him. I blushed as he crashed his lips down on mine. I put my hands against his chest as the kiss intensified.

"Did you hear that?" I asked through the kiss.

"What?" he asked.

"A knock." I said and pulled away.

"Avory. There was no damn knock." he complained then we both heard a loud knock.

"Told you." I said crossing my arms.

"Just fucking ignore it" he said and went to kiss me but I backed up. "For fucks sake." he growled and got out if the shower, putting a towel on before he left. I got out and warped a towel around myself and peeked out the bathroom door. Hidan angrily opened the door. "What the fuck are you assholes doing here?!" he shouted and I stepped out if the bathroom to see Deidara and Kakuzu.

"Leader sent us,un. he didn't trust you two to get there quick enough." Deidara said and walked in. "I can see why,un. what were you two doing in the shower together?" he asked Hidan with a sly smile.

"Nothing. We got fucking interrupted!" Hidan shouted. I quickly grabbed my clothes from the floor and went back into the bathroom to put them on.

*~*~*~*~*