Killing Loneliness (Chapter 13) :: Hidan Fan Fic

These bounty missions were super boring. We easily killed the guy and are on our way to the exchange point. Then again I guess Pein couldn't assign us an actual good mission because I have no powers.

"Looking at this dead guys face is creeping me out." I said as I walked behind Hidan.

"Then walk up here by me dumbass. You don't have to stay back there."he said with a small chuckle. I quickly walked up to where he was and looked at him.

"Hey. About Tobi." I said a bit seriously.

"What about him? Did he fucking hurt you?!" he asked getting a bit pissed.

"No no! nothing like that. It's just, he seems weird."

"What the hell do you mean?"

"Like he's hiding something." I told him.

"Avory. Tobi is a stupid person. I don't think he's much more then that."

"I don't know. He gives me the creeps sometimes." I said as we walked.

"There's the drop off. Let's get this fucking over with" I nodded and followed him into a broken down building. Some weird old guy creeped out of the shadows and we walked up to him. Hidan dropped the body on the ground then the man inspected it.

"This is about a 100,000 ryu bounty. Good job you two." the man said and got up. "Put him on this table." he said and Hidan grabbed the body and tossed it in the table. The man picked up a metal suitcase and handed it to Hidan. "It should all be there."

"It better be." Hidan said taking the suitcase then turned around. He grabbed my hand and made his way out. I blushed looking down at our hands. His hands were so big and rough, but still soft.

We were walking for a bit hand in hand, in silence.

"It's going to fucking rain." he said looking up. I cocked an eyebrow and looked up.

"It looks clear to me."

"Now. But look. The leaves on the trees are facing down."

"Huh?"

"It just means it's going to rain." he said looking down at me.

"Oh. That's really interesting." i said with a smile. I saw him smile back at me.

"Let's find an Inn. I really don't want to fucking get soaked." he said.

"I agree."

We were almost to a small village when I felt a drop on my cheek. I looked up and saw the clouds starting to roll in. Then I felt another and another until it was pouring.

"Shit." Hidan cursed and pulled me as he ran. I couldn't help but laugh. We were getting drenched in rain as we ran through the small town to find an Inn. Hidan took his cloak off somehow and tossed it over my head so I wouldn't get as wet, but it was too late. We found a small Inn and ran through the doors to the desk.

"C-can I help you?" the lady asked

"A room." Hidan said with his hair soaked and down.

"One bed?" she asked looking at me. I nodded. She handed us a key. "The number is on the key." She said.

"Here." Hidan said and put money on the desk and grabbed the key. We walked down the hall and he opened the door. We walked in and he locked the door.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Hidan turned around and saw Avory laughing.

"What the hell is so damn funny? We're soak n wet!" He said as he shook some of the rain from him.