Distance (Chapter 32) :: Hidan Fan Fic

After the Tobi battle the leaf and the Akatsuki were pretty well off. Pein signed some paper that said we wouldn't attack the leaf village or their people and the wouldn't bother us. Which is good I suppose because I can see the doctors there during my pregnancy. Other then That life was back to normal.

I was sitting in the couch reading a book when I felt a kick,from my stomach. I smiled and looked down at my now very pregnant belly.

"How are you feeling today,un?" I heard Deidara ask from behind me.

"Pretty good." I said as he walked over and sat next to me.

"Where's Hidan?"

"He went on a bounty with Kakuzu." I told him as I rubbed my stomach. I noticed him starring at my belly and not me. "Do you want to feel?" I asked making him jump. "I see you starring at it."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Go head. The baby is kicking away in there today." I said with a smile and grabbed his hand, lightly placing it over my stomach. Within moments the baby kicked and Deidara quickly pulled back his hand.

"Holy shit,un! That's a hard kick! And you feel that from inside you?!" He asked in slight shock.

"Yeah. It is really weird at first, but not it doesn't really phase me." I said told him.

"Does Hidan like to feel the baby move?" He asked me.

"Sometimes. He doesn't really seem to care most of the time." I said with a slight sigh.

"So how far are you now?"

"About eight months. So the baby should be coming in a few weeks."

"Well, I need to get ready for my mission. I'll see you around,un." Deidara said as he left. I waved as he left. Not being able to do anything is just the worst.

Do how's that baby doing? I heard and looked to my left.

"It's fine." I told Jashin. "This is the first time I've seen you in months." I said annoyed.

I'm a god. I have things to do. He said I can't be here baby sitting the mother of my child. I rolled my eyes with a sigh.

"When can I tell Hidan that it's not actually his."

Well, it's up to you.

"Shouldn't you tell him? I mean you are the God."

You're the one carrying the child. Either way he's going to realize you haven't been faithful.

"I didn't have much of a damn choice." I said getting angry.

I wouldn't get so upset. It could effect the baby.

"Oh shut up." I said crossing my arms annoyed.

Fine. He said and disappeared. How was I going to tell Hidan the baby isn't his? I mean he does hold Jashin above everyone, including me, so he might be happy. At least that's my hope, he could also go into full Hidan rage. It's pretty much a 50/50 chance of either outcome.

*~*~*~*~*

Hidan and Kakuzu were both walking back to the base after a successful bounty, as always.

"Are you ready for that baby?" Kakuzu asked breaking the hours of silence.

"Yeah. What the fuck kind of question is that?" Hidan asked obviously aggravated by the question.

"It's almost time is all. She has, what, about another month before she's due."

"Something like that."