Let Go? (Chapter 19) :: Hidan Fan Fic

I heard a loud bang and then saw a bunch is birds flying away.

"Hidan?" I asked out loud.

"Better go check on him kid." Kakuzu said and I nodded.

I walked toward the sound and saw Hidan pacing back and forth.

"Hidan?" I asked. He turned to see me standing there.

"Go away." he said and turned his back to me.

"What? What did I do?" I asked and went to put my hand on his shoulder but he shrugged it off.

"Leave me the fuck alone Avory. I need to seriously think." he told me. I pulled my hand back.

"About what?"

"What the fucking hell do you mean 'about what?'! About everything!" he shouted. I looked up at him. "Don't fucking look at me with your big puppy eyes either." he said turning his back to me.

"Is it about your religion again?" I asked and he remained silent. "Okay. What did I do wrong?"

"Nothing Avory. It's not you. It's fucking him!"

"Jashin?"

"Yes. He doesn't want us together. I've committed the greatest Sin and I can't just recover from that unless the cause is gone." he said calming down.

"Sin. Cause? What are you talking about?"

"Love Avory! I fucking Love you!" he shouted as he turned to me. "Love is the biggest sin and here you of all people caused it."

"L-love." I stuttered with a blush.

"Yes. Love. But Avory," he said calming down again. "We can't be together. As much as I'd like to be Jashin won't allow it and is forcing me to basically choose you or him."

I looked up at him sadly. I can't make him feel worse then he already does.

"Choose him."

"What?"

"Jashin. Choose him. I'll die,eventually, Hidan. Your Religion is forever and so are you." I told him.

"Avory. . . "

"You can't throw away 400 years of getting where you are for someone you've only known for as little as me." he went to say something but I didn't let him. "Hidan. I obviously love you too. You were my first love and I love you so much that if I have to let you go. . ." I started to get chocked up. I could feel a frog in my throat. "I will."

---------

It was night time now and I was trying to get the fire started.

"Ugh. Come on." I said annoyed as I rolled the stick in my hand trying to create friction to start a fire.

"Here kid." Kakuzu said and made a hind sign. He quickly made a fire and sat back down.

"Thanks." I said. "I wish I could do Fire Jutsus."

"Maybe I can teach you some time kid."

"Yeah?" I asked with a smile.

"Here. We caught a few little fucking rabbits." Hidan said throwing four small dead rabbits in the ground.

"One of us needs to skin them,un." Deidara said.

"I'll fucking do it. Just get more fire wood. This is a pretty shitty fire." Hidan said.

"I'll go." I offered and stood up. Everyone agreed and I left while they stayed and made the food. I walked around the forest picking up small pieces of wood and twigs.