Almost Told you that I Loved You (Chapter 17) :: Hidan Fan Fic

I walked to Peins office because he said we had a mission. I haven't talked to Hidan since last night and he hasn't tried to come talk to me. I sighed and opened the door to Peins office and walked in. Hidan was already there surprisingly. He looked back at me with a scowl and then back to Pein. Pein cocked an eyebrow at us.

"Strange you two didn't show up together." Pein said.

"It doesn't fucking matter. Just tell us the damn mission." Hidan said annoyed.

"Fine." Pein said and put the file on his desk and pushed it towers us. I looked over at Hidan who glanced away. I took the file and opened it. I gasped. "We located the last of the Matori."

"What do they have to do with anything?" I asked.

"They are after you Avory. If you two go to them they won't be expecting it."

"So, you want us to kill the rest of the clan?" I asked looking at the file.

"Yes. Don't you want to end the clan that ended yours?" Pein asked.

"But the children." I said looking up at Pein. He sighed.

"I'm sure Hidan would have no problem taking care of them so you don't have to."

'Killing innocent children? That's what you do in this club of yours?' I moved my gaze over to Chance who showed up behind me.

"I have no fucking problem slaughtering anyone." Hidan said as he leaned against the wall.

"There. Their camp is a long way from here. About three days time. I'd get going if I were you." I bowed and went to leave. "And Avory. Be careful. It's you they are after." I nodded and left.

'You're just going to let your man toy kill kids because it was an order?' Chance asked.

"Shhh." I said as I looked through the file.

"Shh what? I didn't fucking say anything." Hidan said annoyed as he ripped the file from my hands.

"Hey. I was reading that." I said.

"Does it look like I give a damn?" He said reading the file.

'What a gentlemen.'

"Hidan." I said.

"Humm?"

"I'm sorry for yelling at you last night." I told him. He looked up from the file and over to me.

"Sure."

"I wasn't yelling at you yesterday." I told him. He cocked an eyebrow at me.

'Hes going to think you are crazy.'

"What the hell do you mean? Who were you fucking yelling at then?"

"It wasn't you. That should be all that matters right?" I asked. He eyed me a bit.

"I guess."

" I don't like when we fight." I told him.

*~*~*~*~*

Hidan looked down at Avory and sighed. She was like his weakness. No, she was his weakness.

"It's fine. Okay? Can we just get going." Hidan said. She nodded. "Good. It's going to take for fucking ever to get there."

As they walked hidan was leading the way and she was a go way behind him. He'd glance back and it'd look like she was talking to someone. He just ignored it. Maybe she was just talking to herself.

You were right.

Hidan sighed at the voice if his God.

She is no ordinary mortal. I still do not approve of this relationship.