Keeping It(Chapter 28) :: Hidan Fan Fic

Hidan carried Avory back to her room after she calmed down. His buzz was gone and he was sober again. When he got there he laid her gently on the bed and kissed her forehead. He glanced down at her hand and took the test from her. He sat on the edge of the bed and stared at the two lines. She was pregnant And it was sinking in. Now what? He asked himself and put his head in his hands.

That child is going to be a Jashinist

Hidan growled.

You don't have much of a choice. Unless that is, you choose not to have her carry out the pregnancy. Like you used to do.

Hidan ruffled his hair and sat up.

You want that child?

"Yeah I fucking want it." Hidan said quietly. Jashin let out a chuckle.

Well, that's a different answer. You've become soft. But it's rare a child be brought up a Jashinist. And you as the child's religious guide would make them very devout.

"Are you saying you approve of this child?"

In a way. That girl seems to let you take your religion first.

"But if she's has the baby . . ."

Yes. You'd have to sacrifice her after the baby no longer physically needs her.

Hidan bit his lip.

Unless you get her to convert. But you have a good while. In the meanwhile you should see if she even wants to continue the pregnancy.

"Yeah . . ." Hidan said. Jashin was gone. He sighed and looked down at Avory.

*~*~*~*~*

I opened my eyes and looked over to see Hidan sleeping next to me. He smelled like booze from last night. I sat up and looked over at the pregnancy test on the night stand.

Are you going to keep it?

I sighed annoyed and looked up at Jashin.

"I don't know. Should I?" I asked him and he shrugged. "It can't be yours can it?" I asked him a bit nervously.

I highly doubt it, but it is a possibility.

"Great. What would I tell Hidan if it came out with black hair?"

So, you are going to keep it?

"I guess. Enough death happens around me. I might as well bring a life into the world."

Interesting. Well for your sake I hope you convert.

"What's that mean?"

Read my book. Book seven part three.

He disappeared and I looked over at Hidans side where he kept the Book of Jashin. I got up and walked over then picked it up.

"Book seven. Part three." I said as I flipped through the book and walked to the desk. "Here."

There are two ways to handle a pregnancy between a Jashinist and non-Jashinist. The first and most simple is to terminate the pregnancy. The second is complete the pregnancy and raise the child as a Jashinist. The mother of the child is to be sacrificed after the child no longer needs her for nutrition. The only exception to this is for the mother to convert, thus becoming a Jashinist.

I sat there and re-read that part a few times. Become a Jashinist? I flipped through a few pages reading a couple things here and there. I skipped ahead to the last part. Talking about Jashin himself.

He is one of the most Powerful Gods to grace this world.

I rolled my eyes. He probably made this person write that.

With this power Jashin can grant the most loyal of followers with immortality.

Blah blah blah.

Jashin is capable of instilling a pregnancy if he so chooses, though will only once a millennia. This female will have been chosen by Jashin himself as worthy enough to carry his child.

"Highly doubt it." I scoffed recalling his words when I asked him.

"What the fuck are you doing over there?" I heard Hidan ask me from the bed. I turned around and looked at him.

"Reading your book." I said holding it up so he can see.

"Why?" he asked and walked over to me.

"I was curious." I said skipping back to the first part I read.

"You read that?" he asked me.

"Yeah, but I think I want to keep the baby." I said with a small smile.

"Are you sure? You don't have to Avory."

"I'm sure. Who knows. Maybe I will want to convert by the time it's born." I said.

"It'd be fucking awesome if you did." Hidan said with a smile.

"We'll see." I said and closed the book. "You should take a shower. You smell like beer" I said.

"Yeah yeah. want to join?" he asked with a sly smirk.

"Sure." I said with a smile and stood up and followed him into the bathroom.

As we undressed I heard a knock at me door. I wrapped a towel around me and walked out to open it.

"L-leader." I stuttered surprised.

"Can I come in?" he asked

"Uh sure." I said and moved to the side as he walked in.

"About this pregnancy." he said. "Are you planning on carrying out with it?"

"I think so, yeah." I told him.

"Very well. I never planned to have a baby in this base, let alone one that is two members." He said and I looked up at him. "You can only go on small missions from now until that baby is born. If you wish to go on them at all."

"Leader. . . " I said with a small smile.

"You're a great member Avory and very well liked. If you are keeping the baby we will accommodate that. I will find a doctor that can see you."

"Thank you."

"I'm going to go. Bye Hidan." he said as he left.

"He's such a Pein in the ass." I heard Hidan say from the bathroom as he started the water.

*~*~*~*~*

Tobi and Zetzu sat in a cave quite a few villages away from the Akatsuki base.

"Obito, are we almost ready to complete the final process of the plan?" Zetzu asked.

"Almost. A few more things and we will be ready. It's nice to use my real name for once." Obito said as he wrote some things down.

"Where does Deidara fall in this?"

"What does that have to do with anything?" Obito asked defensively.

"You seemed quite fond of him is all."

Obito scoffed and kept writing. If everything goes as planned this should be ready in a week.

_____________

I haven't updated in over a week! Sorry! I've been pretty Blah lately. Chronic Depression is a shitty thing to have.

I feel like this chapter is short but I wanted to get one out!

But Vote and comment please! :)

They give my Life! ^^