Battle (Chapter 31) :: Hidan Fan Fic

Hidan walked into the base after his sacrifice, throwing his bloody cloak on the ground. He made his way to the kitchen where he saw Avory, her back facing him. Hidan smirked to himself and quietly walked up to her, warping his arms around her from behind. She jumped a little then looked back.

"You can walk okay?" he asked her.

"Yeah." She said with a sweet smile as she finished making her sandwich. Hidan nuzzled into her neck sending shivers down her spine.

"I fucking missed you." Hidan said as he lightly nibbled at her neck.

"You were only gone a few hours." She told him as she picked up the plate with her sandwich.

"So?" he said and took my plate from me then put it on the table. He turned me toward him then pulled me into a kiss. I smiled and warped my arms around his neck as the kiss started to get a bit heated. The ground started to shake and we pulled away and looked around. It then turned into an earthquake and everything was falling out of the cabinets and the chairs fell over. Hidan held me close to him as I could feel some things falling onto us.
It quickly subsided and Hidan let go of me and looked around.

"Are you okay?" he asked and I nodded.

"What the hell was that,un?!" We heard Deidara shout as he ran into the living room.

"I don't know." I said and started to walk toward the exit. "Let go see what's going on outside." I said and they followed. I could hear more footsteps as the rest of the Akatsuki followed.

As we walked outside you could see something humongous came out of the ground quite a ways away.

"What the fucking hell is that?" Hidan said as he looked at it.

"I don't know." I said trying to figure out what the hell that thing was.

"It's too close to our base. Everyone let's go see what it is." Pein said and started off toward the object, we all followed.

"Avory. You need to stay close to me. I don't want anything to happen to you." Hidan said.

"I'm not helpless you know." I said annoyed.

"No but you're fucking pregnant and not immortal anymore" he said angrily.

"Fine. I'll stay near you." I said in defeat.

"Good." he said.

We soon got to the area and it looked like a giant tree with a plant bud at the top. We were still pretty far away from it but we could see a few other ninja by the 'tree'.

"There's Tobi." I said pointing him out. Pein gave the signal and we all made our way over there.

"Those are leaf ninja." Itachi said.

"The one kid is the nine tails,un." Deidara said. "The blonde one."
I wonder what was going on. I remembered Tobi talking about his plan but he never said what exactly it was.

"The Akatsuki!" one of the leaf ninja said as we all walked up.

"Ahh so you all showed up." Tobi said amused and looked over at me. "And you're all in one piece."

"What the hell do you think you're doing Tobi?!" Pein shouted at him.

"You know the Plan." Tobi said.

"Yes to rule the ninja world not destroy it." Pein said annoyed.

"Change of plans." Tobi said and charged at Pein. I looked up at the weird tree which seemed to be blooming.

Everyone charged toward Tobi but Hidan put his arm out.

"Stay back." he told me sternly.

"What? No!" I shouted annoyed.