Past (Chapter 2) :: Hidan Fan fic

I grabbed my cloak and quickly made my way toward the living room. I was late. Hidan was going to kill me, well he would if he could. He turned toward me and growled.
"I told you not to be late." he said.
"Sorry. I'm a girl with a lot of hair." I said.
"Ugh. Whatever. Let's just get this shit over with." he said and started to leave with me following.

We were walking for a few hours in silence. It was almost unbearable. I went to say something but he said something first.
"So what's with the marks on your face?" he asked.
"I was born with them. Everyone in my clan had them." I told him.
"So they're just there?" he asked.
"Yeah." I said then, more silence. "How much longer?" I asked.
"A few more hours." he said and I sighed.
"Great." I said sarcastically. This silence is going to be the end of me.
"So what happened to your clan?" he asked making me look up at him.
"I don't really remember. I was only four when it all happened. The Matori clan came after us. After they found out how to end us. I just remember my dad opening the floor and telling me to be quiet no matter what." I said looking at the ground.
"Opened the floor? like a passage way?"
"It was where they kept our money and valuables. It was well hidden so the Matori didn't find me down there. So, what about you? What's your story?" He blinked at me then looked a head.
"I was part of the hot spring village. They wouldn't allow me to fight for my god, or them. They kicked me out because they wanted peace and to make it into a tourist spot." he said.
"That's right. I always wanted to go to the hot springs there." I said with a smile imagining myself soaking carefree in the hot springs.
"Yeah well fuck that place. I'm better off now anyway. That was over 400 years ago anyway."
"400?!" I said surprised.
"Yeah. What of it. Aren't you immortal too?"
"Well, yeah. But I'm not ageless. I can die of old age."
"Oh. Well that sucks."
"So you're really really immortal. You can live forever." I said and he nodded. "That has to suck though"
"Why?"
"Well, you have to watch everyone you care about and love die. Forever." he scoffed.
"I never cared or loved anyone. That just gets in the way of my religion."
"I don't believe that."
"Well it's fucking true. Just shut up and let's get this stupid mission over with." he said and sped up. I signed and followed.

We reached the camp where the man we had to kill was.
"Now what?" I asked.
"We kill the guy."
"But there's other people around."
"Your fucking point? we kill them too"
"O-okay." I said hesitantly.
"Good now let's fucking go." he said and pulled his scythe from his back and charges at them. There were about 10 men but I guess when you're immortal it doesn't really matter. I took a breath and ran to join him. There were already two decapitated heads on the ground from Hidan. I quickly turned my attention behind me where a man was about to attack. I reached to my left thigh where I kept a blade and quickly turned it and stabbed the guy in the chest. I looked down and saw the life leave his eyes as I pulled my blade back. I wiped the blood off using my shirt and I went to where Hidan was only he looked different. His skin was black and there were white skeleton type markings on him. He was laughing insanely as he stabbed himself but it was also doing damage to a guy. It seemed like some type a voodoo type thing. I should have been paying attention because I got punched square in the cheek and was sent flying into a nearby tree. I put my hand to my cheek and looked up to see a man with a smirk on his face.
"A girl? wow the Akatsuki must really be lowering their standards." he said and pulled a sword from his side. I scoffed and stood up holding my small blade. He charged at me but I stood my ground and used my blade to stop him. You could hear a loud clash of metals as our blades collided. We both pushed away from each other. "Not to bad." the man said and charged again. This time I dodged and turned slicing his uproar arm. He growled and turned but I ducked then kicked his knees causing him to fall.
"Awe too bad." I said and stabbed him in the chest. "Looks like I win." I said and got up to go back to where Hidan was. He was back to his 'normal' self. He picked up a body and turned to me.
"Alright. Let's drop this guy off at the exchange point and get the fuck back home." he said and I nodded. "You okay?" he asked.
"Yeah. why? " I asked.
"You're covered I'm blood."
"Oh, yeah but it's not mine." I told him.
"That's good." He looked up and sighed. "We're going to be walking all fucking night if we want to get the the exchange point on time." I sighed. I didn't want to walk anymore either. "Let's fucking get this over with" he said and started to walk.

A few more hours passed and I was basically a walking corpse. I could barely keep my eyes open.
"We're here. Come on." I heard Hidan say as he walked in the building and I followed him. I grimaced when I saw the urinals.
"I'm not watching you take a piss." I said.
"Oh shut up." he said and pulled leaver opening a door in the wall then walk in. It almost looked like a morgue with large file cabinet looking things and metal tables. Hidan put the body on the table and some creepy guy came out. I sighed and leaned against the wall then let myself go to the ground to sit.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Ahh Hidan. Another nice bounty. But where's kakuzu?" the guy said. Hidan didn't care enough to remember his name.
"Kakuzu wanted a fucking break so I have a new partner. She's over there." he pointed over his shoulder.
"She?" the guy said and looked over hidans shoulder. "They trust you enough with a girl?"
"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Hidan asked annoyed.
"Nothing. Here's your money" he said and handed over a suitcase.
"Great thanks."
"Aren't you going to count it?"
"It's fucking 3am and we've been walking since yesterday. No I'm not going to fucking count it." Hidan said annoyed as he walked over to Avory. "Get up let's go."
Nothing.
"Avory get up." he said annoyed and bent down to her. "Are you fucking serious?!" he shouted annoyed. She was asleep. He growled and turned around then bent down. He moved a bit and somehow got her on his back. "Fucking girl." he murmured as he made his way out of the building with her on his back.

He was trying to find a motel for them to sleep,even though one of them was already asleep. Hidan shivered as Avorys warm breath hit the side of his neck. He jumped a bit to scooch her up a bit more so she wasn't breathing against him like that but it was no use. She kept nuzzling into the nook of his neck.
"Finally." He said as he Saw a small motel. He walked in and got a room with two small beds. When he got into the room her laid her down surprisingly gentlely and then stripped and got into his bed. He was far to tired to even think about a shower.

______________

5 votes till the text chapter. Maybe some comments too. I'd like to hear what you all have to say :)