Savior(Chapter 7)::Hidan fan fic

The next day was awkward. We were following some people to see if they would spill the beans but no luck this far.
"Hidan." I said quietly making him look over at me. "I- nothing. Never mind."
"Then don't fucking talk." He said as we sat in the tree watching the people.
"Right. Sorry." I said looking down. Things have been tense since yesterday.

"And the Akatsuki. Are you sure you know where their base is?" One man said.
"Yes. We plan to attack tomorrow. my men are waiting for me to give them the go ahead." the other said.
"Great. We will take them down once and for all."

"Get ready." Hidan said.
"What?" I asked.
"We're going to attack."
"Okay," I said looking down at the people.
"Go." he said and jumped down.
"What? who are you?" the man asked looking at Hidan. I jumped down taking out one of the people keeping watch. "Who's that?! men get then!" he shouted and about seven men came charging at us. We easily got took them down then Hidan went after the main one. I was about to follow but something tripped me. I looked back and saw one of the men. He stood up and smirked.
"Aren't you a cute one?" he said giving me chills. I quickly got up and got in a fighting stance. "You're from the Akito clan aren't you?" he asked.
"How would you know?" I asked.
"Oh. My father was among those who slaughtered your clan but it seems one rat got away." he said. "but look what I have." he said pulling up his necklace and there was a crystal on it. Not just any crystal. The crystal that takes our immortality away.
"Where did you get that?" I asked backing away.
"My father gave it to me. I never thought it'd be of use to me." I took a breath trying not to seem nervous.
"I don't need my immortality to beat you." I said and charged at him. He dodged and we got into a hand to hand battle. I tried to punch him across the face but he blocked my fist and got me. I pulled back again but yelped as he grabbed my hair and pulled me down. "You fucking pussy." I said pissed off. No good fighter does something this cheap during a fight.
"Oh. Sorry. But you look so good helpless." I spit in his face making him growl. He pulled my arms behind my back and held them there with the hand that wasn't grabbing my hair. "This is going to be fun." He said making me gulp. I had no powers and no immortality thanks to the damn crystal.
"Hidan!" I shouted but the guy quickly knocked me out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hidan had just sliced the mans throat when he heard Avorys voice. She sounded in distress. He quickly ran toward where he heard her scream. He walked past some thick forest and saw her on the ground unconscious. Hidan walked out then saw a guy. One of the men they took down. Or so he thought.
"You piece of shit." Hidan said ready to attack.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you." he said as he pulled out his necklace.
"The fuck is that?" Hidan asked.
"This? it's the Akito clans weakness. the thing that enables them to be killed." he said walking over to Avorys body and touching her arm lightly.
"Don't fucking touch her you fucking freak." Hidan shouted.
"Oh. Is she of importance to you?" he teased as he moved his hand to her inner thigh making Hidan growl. He charged toward him and tackled him. The first thing Hidan ripped the necklace off the guy and threw it.
"You piece of fucking shit. Just you wait what I do to you." Hidan said grabbing one of the guys knives. "You aren't even worth sacrificing to lord Jashin so I'll just fucking kill you. First." Hidan said and raised his hand and brought it down cutting the mans hand. The one that was touching Avory. He let out an excruciating scream. "This is going to be so fun. For me anyway." Hidan said with a smirk as he started to mutilate the man.

-----------
After he finished he looked over at Avory who was still unconscious. That fucker must have hit her really hard. He picked her up bridal style and started back to the hotel.

*~*~*~*~*

I opened my eyes and sat up slowly. My head hurt so bad. I looked around and noticed I was back at the hotel.
"You feel okay?" I heard and looked over to see Hidan sitting on a chair In the corner of the room. I nodded. "That's good. Do you want anything to eat?"
"You don't have to-" I said but was cut off.
"Answer the fucking question Avory. Do you want food?" he asked again.
"Yes. Please."
"Okay. I'll be right back. Just rest. You have a big fucking bump on your head." he said and left. I felt the back of my head and there was a huge bump on my head. I sighed. I can't believe I let that happen to me, I'm such an idiot. But Hidan saved me, again. Maybe I shouldn't have to be afraid of him. He hasn't done anything toward me that should make me scared. I looked up as I heard footsteps and say Hidan in the doorway.
"That was quick." I said.
"Yeah the cart was right outside." he said and put the trey on my lap then Sat down on the bed. "About yesterday,"
"Yeah?"
"I never intended you to see how I really am."
"You mean -"
"A fucking monster. Yeah. It's just how my religion is. And how I am."
"I wasn't going to say monster" I said making him look at me. "I was going to say 'you mean what the others say'. I don't think you're a monster. But I'd be lying if I said it didn't scare me." I said and took a bite of the sandwich in front of me.
"I didn't think you'd come and fucking look for me."
"I was worried."
"Worried? why?" he asked a little amused.
"You were really upset. I wanted to make sure you were okay. But why would you want to hide that from me? I am your partner and you never hid it from the others."
"I didn't want you to be scared of me because I-" he stopped himself.
"You what?"
"Nothing. Never mind. Just eat."
"No. Tell me." I said and put the trey down on the night stand. He looked at me.
"Because I fucking care about you." He blurted out. I smiled.
"Yeah?" I asked getting closer to him. He looked down at me a smirked. Before I could say anything he crashed his lips against mine. This was actually my first kiss so I had no idea what to do so I just let him lead. My eyes widened as his tongue made it's way into my mouth. He pulled away and looked down at me.
"Don't you fucking tell me this is your first kiss." he said trying to hide his laugh making me blush.
"It's not that funny." I said crossing my arms.
"It really is. Damn and your first kiss is with a guy like me."
"I like you though. I never liked another person like this before." I said still blushing.
"Jashin damn it you are so fucking innocent." He said and crashed his lips against mine again. I felt my heart flutter and my stomach tickle. What is this feeling? This could be . . . Love?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Later that night Hidan was praying in the living room while Avory relaxed in the hot spring. They kissed earlier but that was all. Hidan growled at the thought of rejection. He heard the door slide open and he glanced over. Avory walked in and smiled at him.
"I'm going to sleep." she said. Hidan nodded and she walked into the room. Hidan went back to finish his prayers.

He stood up after he was done and started to strip to get ready for bed. He walked into the room and saw Avory asleep in the bed on her side. The thin sheets were outlining her perfect body as she slept. He got in bed and rolled over and looked at her. Her cheeks were still tinted red from her bath and her hair was sticking to her face. Her chest was slowly rising and falling as she breathed. Hidan was fighting back the urge to just take her. To rip her small frame apart and feel the unimaginable pleaser of a virgins tightness. He could just see it, the face she'd make from feeling the pain of him entering her for the first time. The scream of pain she'd let out was making it even harder to stop himself but then he remembered. Remembered that look she gave him while in the woods. The look of fear and terror in her eyes. He never wanted her to look at him like that again. He sighed and moved the hair from her face. Stupid girl, why do you make me feel this way?

______________________

Come one guys. 15 votes!!!! I couldn't wait to post this chapter!!!!

Comments please? :-)