Attack(Chapter 11) :: Hidan fanfic

Hidan walked out of the bathroom to see Avory was asleep again. He wrapped the towel around his waist and left. He walked back to his room then walked in.
"Where were you?" Kakuzu asked looking over at Hidan.
"None of your fucking business." Hidan said walking over to his closet for clothes.
"You were with Avory werent you?"
"What's it fucking matter?"
"You better not hurt that poor girl Hidan."
"Fuck off asshole. It's none of your fucking business anyway!" Hidan said as he angrily put on a pair of boxers. Kakuzu turned back to what he was doing and Hidan walked to the empty part of the room and started his usual morning ritual.

*~*~*~*~*~*

I was out in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone. I was still in a bit of pain from last night but it wasn't that bad.
"Avory. You're up early,un." I heard Deidara say.
"Oh. Yeah. I felt like cooking." I told him as I started to make French toast.
"Do you need any help?"
"If you want to sure."
"Okay. What do you need,un?"
"Can you get me the big pan?" I asked and he nodded. "Deidara. How many women has Hidan been with since you've known him?"
"What. Why?" He asked cocking an eyebrow.
"Curious. He seems like he's been with a lot of them."
"The number is definitely in the thousands,un." He said and handed me the pan.
"Oh." I said and turned the stove on and started to put the bread on the pan.
"Why are you interested in Hidan anyway?" He asked.
"I'm not sure actually. I feel safe with him and like. Like we just click. But his religion. It's so -"
"Drastic,un."
"Yeah."
"If it makes you feel better. I'm pretty sure he actually cares about you,un." He said as I put the cooked toast in the plate.
"That's good." I said with a smile.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hidan walked down the hall to the kitchen to get something to eat. His ears perked up as he heard giggling and laughing. It sounded like Avory and Deidara? He peered into the kitchen to see them talking and laughing together.
"What the fuck are you two doing in here?" He asked with a hint of anger in his voice. They both looked over at him.
"We're making French toast. Do you want some?" Avory asked him with her sweet smile.
"I guess so." He mumbled and walked over.
Deidara watched as the two interacted. It was quite adorable to be honest. Hidan seemed like a trained puppy when he was around Avory. His temper was almost nonexistent when he was with her.

------------------

Hidan and Avory were sitting in the living room talking about nothing In Particular when they heard a loud bang from outside
Pein cocked an eyebrow as he saw his coffee form rings from the bang.
"Sir. It seems there are a few ninja trying to get in." Konan said from his side.
"Just what we need." He said annoyed rubbing his temples. "They shouldn't know how to get it. We will deal with them if they persist."
"Right." She said and bowed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"What was that sound?" I asked looking over at Hidan.
"I don't fucking know but it was loud as hell." Hidan said then the bang happened again.
"What the hell is going on,un?" Deidara asked as he walked into the living room.
"We don't know." I said.
"Sounds like someone is trying to get in,un."
I looked toward the entrance. There were a few barriers to get through to get in and they were all seal protected. Is it possible for them to get in?
"I can check quick." I said.
"What?? How?" Hidan asked.
"I'll show you." I said and took a deep breath. I closed my eyes and my body went limp as my consciousness left my body. I wondered out of the base and saw some men. They looked like the ones we were sent to kill. But we killed them all. I started to feel a burning sensation as I got closer to them. I noticed the crystal in the one mans hand. I quickly returned to my body and took a big gulp of air.
"Avory!" Hidan said worried.
"It's them,A lot of them. From the forest. One of them have the crystal." I said looking back at Hidan.
"Fucking great." Hidan cursed.
"What's going on,un?" Deidara asked "What crystal?"
"It's the thing that can kill her. Take her immortality away." Hidan said.
"I thought we killed of of them." Deidara said.
"I guess they had friends." I said still trying to catch my breath.
"We should go out and take care of this shit. Avory you stay here." Hidan said.
"No. I can fight." I said and stood up.
"Avory! I'm not risking it. You're staying in the fucking base!" He shouted at me. I reluctantly nodded and sat back down on the couch. "Deidara go grab Everyone." Deidara nodded and ran to get them. I looked up at Hidan and he glanced down at me. "It's you they want now. We have to keep you safe." He told me.
"But I can fight!"
"Avory! I'm not risking your safety." He said looking at me.
"Hidan," I said with a small smile.
Just then everyone met in the living room.
"Let's get these guys before they ruin the base." Kisame said as he started to leave. Everyone followed but me. I sighed and stayed inside.