The Slip (Chapter 4) :: Hidan Fan fic

It's been a few days since my last mission and I was getting pretty bored. I was laying in my bed in short shorts and a tank top, it was so hot today. I sat up and remembered something. There's was a waterfall near the base. I haven't been swimming in ages I thought. I should go ask Pein if it's okay to leave the base, since I didn't really know any of the rules yet. I hopped off my bed and made my way to his office. I took a breath and knocked on the door.
"Enter." I heard Pein deep voice say. I walked in and he looked up at me. "Avory. What do you want?"
"I was wondering if it's be okay if I left for a walk around the base." he looked at me for a moment then back to his papers.
"That's fine. Just go in street clothes and make sure you aren't followed back."
"Okay. Thanks." I said and bowed. I smiled and ran to my room. I dug around in my dresser to find my swim suit. When I found it I quickly put it on and looked in the mirror, it was really revealing. I mean it was a bikini but I don't usually dress like this. No one will see me though so it shouldn't matter. I put my tank top and shorts on then left.

When I got to the waterfall I could just feel the cool mist against my skin. It was so quiet and peaceful here. I figured I'd sit down and soak it all in before I go for a swim.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hidan growled as he grumpily walked to Peins office. He barged in annoyed and walked up to his desk.
"What the fuck do you want now?" Hidan asked.
"Hidan, how many times do I have to tell you to knock?" Hidan just rolled his eyes. "Anyway. Go out and find Avory. She's been gone for a while."
"What? why the hell do I have to fucking do it?"
"She's your partner. Now go."
"Ugh. For fucks sake." Hidan complained and left. He knew having a girl partner would be a pain in the ass. Hidan left the base and started to wonder around looking for her. Where the hell could she be? It was hot today. Maybe she went to the waterfall.
He walked to the water fall and found a small mound of clothes, a top and some shorts. He cocked an eyebrow,was she walking around naked? Then he looked up and saw her in the water. His eyes quickly fixated in her as he watched her. She had her head back as she stood under the waterfall, letting the water fall on her front with a small smile. Hidan just watched her for a moment. She was so beautiful. What was this? he never looked at a woman like this. He shook his head and walked to the edge of the lake.
"Oi! what the hell are you doing!?" He shouted making her jump and look over. Her face was red.
"I-I was just uh." she said with a stutter.
"Never mind. Why aren't you swimming?"
I don't know how to swim." she said.
"What?" Hidan asked amused. "A virgin and you can't swim."
"Shut up! it's not that funny!"
"It kind of is." he said with a smile and took his shirt off. "I'm coming in too. It's fucking hot out here." He tossed it on the ground and made his was to the water. He jumped in and relaxed, floating on his back. He looked up and saw Avory climbing the waterfall then closed his eyes. Weird-o.
He heard a small cracking sound and opened his eyes. Avory was pretty high up.
"Hey! be fucking careful up there!" he shouted with a hint of worry in his voice. Worry? Why the hell would he be worried? She moved her hand to the next rock and went to pull herself up and pulled the rock out, causing a bunch of them to come out. She fell back into the water and the rocks followed. Hidan started to swim over as he saw her go under. Fuck. He dived down and looked around but it was all dusty. He saw bubbles and then her. Her foot was stuck under a Bunch of the rocks. She looked up and reached out to him. Hidan went back up for a big gulp of air then swam down. She was at the bottom of the lake which was pretty deep. He moved a bunch of rock and pulled her free but she wasn't moving. He turned around to see her unconscious. He grabbed her and quickly swam to the surface. He got out and laid her on the grass. She can't die right? Hidan looked at her not knowing what to do. Why does he even care? He was so confused. He put his ear to her chest and heard a faint heart beat. He put his hands on her chest and lightly pressed down a few time. She started to cough up water so he turned her on her side.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I coughed up a bunch of water and opened my eyes to see Hidans. They looked worried. Then I glanced to my foot and winced. It was pretty mangled.
"I told you to fucking be careful you fucking idiot." he said as he looked at me. But it wasn't in a mean or annoyed way. It sounded full of worry and fear. Was he actually worried about me?
"I'm sorry." I said and looked down. I heard him let out a loud sigh.
"Fuck. It's fine. Let's get you back to the base. Your foot looks pretty fucked up." he said. "Can you walk?" he asked as he helped me up. I put my foot down and yelped from the pain. "I'll take that as a no." He picked me up in his arms and started back to the base.
"My clothes." I said.
"Clothes? Your fucking foot is smashed and you're worried about clothes?" He said annoyed as he picked up my clothes with his foot and gave them to me.
"Thanks."
"Mhmm." he said and we started back. I rested my head against his chest and relaxed a bit. Trying to forget about the pain in my foot. I wish I healed fast like Hidan does. I could hear his heart beat as he walked and feel the warmth from his skin against mine. It almost made me forget about the pain in my foot.

When we got to the base Hidan laid me on the couch.
"I'll be right back. Don't fucking move." he said and left. I sighed and looked at my foot. It had to have broke I could feel it trying to heal already. I heard footsteps and looked up to see Hidan and another guy who had red hair.
"Isn't this the new girl?" The guy asked.
"Yeah. Just check her fucking foot." Hidan said annoyed.
"Fine." he said and sat on the coffee table in front of my foot. He touched it in a few places making me wince. "It's broke. I have to set it and wrap it with a bandage." the red head said. "Go to the medical room and grab some." he said to Hidan and he quickly left. I could see a smile on the guys face. "It's nice to see him happy."
"Happy?" I asked making him look up.
"Yes. For Hidan anything that's not angry is happy. At least to me. I'm sasori." he said.
"Avory."
"Are you and Hidan a thing?"
"W-what? No. He's just my partner." I said with a small blush.
"You're more then that, to him at least. I've never seen him so worried before." he said looking back at my foot. "He probably has no idea what's going on with himself. As far as I know he's never cared about anyone but himself." I was about to say something but Hidan came back.
"Here's your damn bandage." He said handing it to Sasori.
"Good. Now hold her"
"What?!" Hidan asked with a small blush. "Why the fuck would I do that?!"
"I have to rebrake it. It's going to hurt a lot and she has to be still." I gulped and looked up at Hidan. He sighed and sat on the couch and held me. More like squeezed me so I couldn't move. "Alright Avory. Ready?" sasori asked and I nodded. He quickly rebroke my bones and I dug into hidans skin with my nails and bit my lip holding in my scream of pain. "Okay. you should be good. You heal quickly right?" I nodded. "okay. Just stay off your foot tonight. It should probably be healed my morning." sasori then left leaving us on the couch. Hidans grasp loosened and looked down at me.
"I guess I have to fucking carry you to your room." he said still holding me.
"Would you?" I asked making him let out a sigh.
"I don't really have a damn choice do i?" he said and picked me up.
"You have a choice. You don't need to be so nice to me. I don't deserve it." I said with a sigh.
"Why do you say that?" he asked.
"Well, the first time we met I ripped all your organs out." I said.
"Yeah that fucking sucked but I'm used to pain."
The rest if the walk was quiet. He opened my door and laid me on my bed.
"Do you need anything?" he asked.
"I think I'm okay. Thanks."

__________

10 votes again :)
Input is always welcome so comment ^^
Hope you all are liking the story so far!