Chapter 50

Andrea POV

Baby How About This? Ebonie Asked Coming Out The Dressing From. The Light Peach Gown Hugged Her Body Tight, If I Was A Nigga My Dick Would Be Hard. Dreyy She Whined. Mybad Ebs The Dress Is Prefect Baby, I Said Standing Up. If Yall Wondering What We're Getting All Dressed Up For Nah It Ain't Wedding That Shit Ain't Happening No Time Soon. But She's A Surgeon n Her Hospital Holds Fundraisers Each Year, This Year She's Being Awarded For Saving The Most Patients. Let's Find You Something, She Said All Loud. Nah I'll Wear My Js n A Polo, She Punched Me In The Chest. Damn Ebonie That Shit Hurt Drea Don't Embarrass Me Please, She Whined. I Won't Baby.Ebonie Got Called Off To Work So I Hadda Shop Alone. I Picked Out A Calvin Klein Suit With Some All White Jordans. I Won't See Ebonie Until I Picked Her Up At The Hospital I Took The Twins n Naomi n Faith Over Aynia's Place, Some Dude Opened The Door. Can I Help You Asked. Where My Wife? I Asked Getting Irritated Some Nigga Opened The Door. Drea Stop She Said Coming To The Door. You Married? The Dude Asked Looking Hurt. Simon I'm Her Ex Wife Aynia Said Rolling Her Eyes. I'll Pick Up After School Monday I Said Handing Her Some Money. I Left Her I'm Happy With Ebonie Yet I Still Get Paid When I See Her Dating, When I See Her Talking To Dudes It Still Hurts. I Got Dressed n Tied My Tie, After Putting My Js On I Went To Pick Up Ebs. I Got Her Some Roses, I Pulled Up N Opened The Door For Her. Hi Baby, I Smiled Handing Her The Roses. She Took The Roses, I Would Be Mad, But You Look Sexy She Said Biting Her Lip. What I Do? I Told You No Jordans Andrea I Rolled My Eyes. Yes Ma'am. Kayla Tied Your Dreads Up? She Asked. Yeahh Baby She Did. I Drove To The Hotel, The Lobby Was Packed. Wassup Fam? Marcus Came Up To Me. Wassup Man? How Was Iraq I Asked. Ton Of Bad Bitches Bruhh.  You Funny Man Lls. Kay Told Me About Nia Man I'm Sorry Bruh I Know How Much You Loved Her He Said Shaking His Head. It's Fine Man, I Said Cutting Him Of, Why You Here? Some Girl I'm Fucking Brought Me. About You, My Girl.  Your Girl He Repeated. Yeahh My Girl Ebonie I Said Smiling At Her. Damn Drea You Be Grabbing The Finest Man He Said Sizing Her Up. How You Doing Beautiful? He asked. I'm Fine Thank You. Baby Cmon She Said Smiling. She Dragged Me Around Introducing Me To Ppl. After Eating Ebs Went Up To Say Her Speech.

I Fell In Love With Helping Others That's Just Something I'm Passionate About. I've Had Alot Of Life Lessons That Got Me Where I Am. I Fell In At A Good Age n That Love Has Once Again Found Me. I Know Most Of You Know About My Failed Marriage With Mark, But Andrea Has Always Had A Lock On My Heart. She's Mine n I'm Glad She Belongs To Me.

After Her Speech I Knew I Couldn't Loose Her That Feeling I Once Had For Nia I Now Have For Ebonie.  I Smiled That My Girl Was Just As In Love As Myself.  The Ride Home Was Quite But It Was Comfortable. I Carried Her Upstairs. I Took Her Dress Of n Ate Her Out. I Slide My Tongue Deep Inside Her n Swirled It Around. When I Felt Her Juice Running Down My Face I Started Sucking On Her Clit. She Grabbed My Head Moaning My Name. Fuck Drea She Cried Out. She Wrapped Her Legs Around My Back. I Rolled Over So She Was On My Face. She Continued To Grind On My Tonue. Oh Gosh Drea Baby Don't Stop. Fuck She Moaned. Papi Please Don't Stop. She Shook On My Face As I Ate Her Out. She Squirted Dwn My Chest In My Mouth Shawty Was A Soaker.  I Grabbed The Strap She Brought Me. I Haven't Named It, I Slide My Strap Inside Her. She Gripped At My Back n Gasped For Her Fuck, She Cried Out. Daddy Don't Stop She Moaned, I Held Her Tight. I Stroked Deep Inside Her Slowly. Baby Don't Stop She Panted. I Slide In n Out Of Her Slowly. I Ain't Tryna Fuck I Wanna Make Love, I Said Moaning In Her Ear. I Stroked Passionately In N Out Of Her Pussy. Oh Goshh Drea She Cried.  Drea I'm About To Ohh Fuck Baby She Screamed. As She Screamed I Felt Her Juice Dripping Down My Leg. Take It Off Baby, She Whined Pulling At My Strap. I Took It Off She Pushed Me Back On The Bed. She Opened My Legs I Just Watched, Cuz Ebonie Always Teaching Me. She Slid In Between My Legs, Her Pussy Touched Mine. The Sensation That Went Thru My Body, Fuck I Whined. The Way My Clit Rubbed Up Against Her Pussy Was Amazing.  Damn Baby I Moaned Grabbing Her Waist. It's Called Scissoring Baby She Whispered In My Ear. She Was Rubbing Her Pussy On Mine Hard. That Shit Felt Good. I Came Hard, Fuck Baby I Moaned. I Was Moaned Like A Bitch, She Was Fucking Me With Her Pussy n That Shit Was Amazing. We Came Together, She Colasped On Me. We Held Each, Andrea I Love You So Much, She Smiled.  I'm Glad You Giving Me Another Chance, She Whispered. Your My All Baby I'm Sorry You Have To Rebuild My Heart. I'll Rebuild It n Take Care Of It n Never Let Go, She Said Falling Asleep.  I Got My Life Back n I'm Okay With Where My Life Stands Now.