Chapter 48

Mark POV

I Woke Up In A Hospital Bed.  Aynia Was Sitting Next To Me, I Been Messing With Her For At Least 8 Months Now. I'm Pretty Sure My Father Is Talking the Firm From Me. Mr . Daniels Your Woke You've Been Out For A Week A Dr Said Coming In, Aynia Woke Up. How You Feeling Aynia? I Asked. She Smiled Weakly. Sir You Are Paralyzed Waisted Down.  You Were Also Giving Antibotics For Your STIs. We Advice You To Get Tested Miss. He Said Looking At Aynia. Nia Broke Down.

Aynia POV

I Went Into Another Room To Get Tested.  Apparently I'm 6 Weeks Pregnant, With Gonorrhea I Sat There Crying. This Nigga Gave Me A STD! I Felt So Stupid. Ebonie Came In The Room Looking Disguised, I Wish I Knew Sooner I Could've Warned You She Said.  You Had Something Good Aynia Why You Fuck That Up. You Worried About A Nigga Who Is Heartless n Selfish He Doesn't Care About You Aynia She Said.  I Was So Ashamed Of Myself I Was With Him When My Wife Was In The Next Room.  You Didn't Even Bother To Check On Her Ebonie Said.  I'm Pregnant Whispered.  She Shook Her Head n Left The Room.  My Body Went Numb.

2 Weeks Later..

Kayla POV

Mia Been Over Here With Cj Naomi, She Said Drea Wouldn't Want Naomi Around Nia. Romeo Took Karen n Calvin To The Playground. I Held Ebonie She Been Breaking Down Since Drea Been In The Coma. I Really Blame Myself Kayla I Shouldn't Have Left I Should've Been The One She Married Ebonie Cried. I'll Be Back I'm Going To See Drea, She Said Leaving.  I Could See Mia Was Getting Irritated,  I Giggled. Shut Up Kay, Mia Said. I Just Find It Funny That She Always Got Women Falling Head Over Hills For Her. Nia Came Over With Twins You Can Till She Been Crying She Looked A Mess, The Twins Look Worried Too. My Babies I Said Hugging The Twins I Wanna See My Daddy Amber Cried. It's Up To Ya Mommy. Not Today Amber Nia Said Shaking Her Head. Mia Handed Naomi To Nia. She Broke Down. Hi Babygirl She Cried. Imma Go, She Handed Naomi Back To Mia. The Twins Went Upstairs To Play. I'll Be Back, She Left.

Andrea POV

Hey Baby,  Ebonie Said Coming In The Room.  Gosh My Body Hurts, I Whined. I'm Here For You Drea, Ebonie Said Rubbing My Leg. I Heard Your Getting Deployed She Said Looking Sad. Come With Me Ebonie, I Said Tryna Sit Up. Drea Lay Back, She Laying Me Back, She Laid On My Chest. Aynia Walked In, I Just Tensed Up I Guess Ebonie Felt It Cuz She Set Up. I'll Let You Guys Talk Ebonie Said Getting Up. Thank You Aynia Said.  Nah Stay Ebonie I Grabbed Her. Drea Baby Talk To Your Wife Ebonie Said Kissing My Forehead. I Just Laid There,  What Aynia? Baby I'm.. I Cut Her Off Don't Don't DON'T Say Your Sorry Cuz Fr You Not.  You Sorry That I Walked In On You Fucking, But You Not Sorry For Doing It. I Was Native To Think You Wasn't Cheating. She Sat There With Tears Running Down Her Face. I'm Taking Naomi With Me When I Leave. Drea Please Don't, She Cried.  You Pregnant Nia You Ain't Gonna Miss Her. Drea I Was Gonna Tell You, She Cried. Your My Wife I Know When Your Body Looking Different.  Baby Forgive Me Please Drea,  She Begged. I Shook My Head. No, Fuck Nooo! You Really Think I Wanna Be With You?? I Ain't Gonna Lie Nia It's Killing Me To Even Take Naomi From You n To Not Be Able To See The Twins No more But You Fucked.  You.... Mia Is Gonna Meet Me At The Airport With Naomi Next Week If You Wanna Say Buy I Advice You To Be On Time.  She Cried, n Got Up n Left.