Chapter 33

Mason POV

Nigga You Always With That Girl Come Hang I Fussed To Marcus. I Can't Man I'm.Baby Sitting For A Friend. Uncle Marcus I Hungry A Lil Boy Said. Who You Watching? The Twins Man, He Said. Sighh For What Man. Cuz Their My Niece n Nephew Man I Gotta Go, Marcus Said Hanging Up. Aye Baby Kim Said When She Walked In The Door. Hey Ma How Was Your Day? It Was Cool Babes It's. Good To See You Sober, She Said. Yeah I'm Sober Don't Be Prest, She Kissed Me. You Had Dinner Yet? she Asked. Yeah I Ate Earlier, She Laid With Me. Baby I Want My Kids. Mason Leave That Girl Alone, She's Happy Your Kids Alnost 4 You Ain't Been Interested So Let Her Be.

Drea POV

Sir I Understand But I'm Comfortable Taking So Many People With Me My Flight Is Enough Sir. I Understand Major But Russia Isn't Lil Nor Is It Going To Be Easy Sgt Jack Said. Sir I Understand But You Choose Me For A Reason Let Me Handle It Sir. Alright Than Major If You Insist. I Got My Flight Of 9 Talk To Them About The Mission n Went Home. When I Walked In The Twins Were Coloring Nia Was Cooking It Smelled Good Af. Kayla Was Feeding Karma. That Cj Nigga Was Feeding Corey. Daddy Daddy!!! Amber Yelled. Hey Princess, She Smiled So Bright. Hey Lil Man, Hi He Said. Sighh I Went n Kissed Aynia N Rubbed Her Stomach. Hey Baby, Hey Daddy She Said. Wassup With Aubrey He Mad? Nu Uh He Been Fine All Day, He Played She Said. Why Whats Wrong? She Asked. He Don't Like Me Nomore Baby,I Sighed. Baby I'm Pretty Sure It's Not That Baby, She Said. Ightt Baby Just Seems Like It. I'll Talk To Him Okay Daddy She Said. Yeah Baby. Sighh I Went Upstairs To Shower. When I Got Out I Just Laid There On The Bed. Mia Moving Out With Cj Thinking Of Her Not Needing Kinda Pisses Me Off, But It's. For The Best. Drea? Mia Said Knocking On The Door. Wassup M? What's On Your Mind Nigga? She Asked. You To Be Honest. What Why?She Asked Looking Shocked. Cuz You Don't Need Me Nonore, Idk M I'm Just Use To You Needing Me n Now You Leaving Me. Aww It's Okay Drea This Always Home Punk But Yall Having A Lil You So I Gotta Be On My Own Mia Said. I Looked At The Floor. Nia Walked In Dinners Ready. I Love Yall n Shit But I'm Not Cool With Yall Being Alone Together Nia Said. Oh Sorry Nia, Mia Said As She Got Up. Mia Left n Nia Just Stood There. Baby Come Sit. I'm Fine She Said As She WAlked Off.

Aynia POV

After Dinner Mia n Cj Went Upstairs. I Guess To Pack Her Stuff, Kayla Was Leaving But Was Leaving Me With Her Kids Until The Weekend. I Gave The Kids A Bath n Put Karma To Bed Along With His Sister ,Drea Was Tryna Give The Twins A Bath But Aubrey Wasn't Have It. Babes Go Relax I Got It, I Told Her. She Sighed n Went Downstairs,Poor Baby My Baby Was Hurting. After Their Bath I Talked To Aubrey While I Did Amber's Hair.