Chapter 30

Andrea POV

It's Been 3Months Since Nia Got My Egg Inside Her. Her Titties Have Gotten 10x Bigger, Shit To Sexy. Mia n The Twins Were Playing So I Joined In. I Wanted To Know About Dude She Been Messing With, She Seems Happy. Hey M Good Morning, I Smiled She Smiled Back M I'm Glad Your Happy. She Smiled n With Aubrey's Hair, Yeahh Drea I'm Happy I Miss You But I'm Happy She Looked Up At Me n Continued To Talk Aynia Is Your Bless Treat Her Right n Stop Fucking Up Drea Yall The Perfect Couple You Got You A Lawyer Wife n She Gotta Airmen As A Stubby You'll Everybody's Dream Couple. I Laughed Okay Mia I Get It Ma, Treat Her Right Love Her n Respect Her. She Laughed, Yess You Got It.!! Daddy Where Mommy.? Aubrey Whined. Lil Man Stop Whining, But I Want My Mommy Her Cried. Sighh Aubrey She's Sleep Relax. The Phone Rung, I Answered It Instantly. Good Morning, Is This The Johnson's Residents,  Unknown Said. Yes It,May I Ask Who's Calling. This Is Sgt Frostburg Can I Speak To Major Johnson, He Ask. Speaking. Oh I Have Your New MSI, He Said. I Sighed Yes Sir. Its Mission Support In Russia It's New Information About  Some Technology Down There We Need A High Rank Officer Down There To Take Charge, He Said All Excited.  Oh Okay, Thank You Sir When Do I Leave.? In A Week. Ma'am, Ughh Okay Sir Thank You I'll Be At The Base Tomorrow To Get A Flight Together For The Job. Thank You Major I Know This Is Very Short Notice, Enjoy The Rest Of Your Morning. After The Call Ended I Notice Nia Coming Down The Stairs, She Looked Pissed So I Dont Think I Was Gonna TellHer About The Call I Just Got.  Hey Baby How You Feeling I Said, Fine Bae Just Exhausted,She Pouted. Aww I Know Mami, I Said.

Aynia POV

I Put The Kids Down For A Nap, Cuz Mia Had Date With Her Boo.  She Seems So Happy Now. I Had An Appointment Tomorrow,  I Told Drea She Said She Couldn't Make. I Was Kinda Hurt n Taken Back By The Fact She Wasn't Coming. I Hope She's Not Cheating. Marcus Had Texted Me Saying He Wanted Drea n I To Meet His New Boo. So We're Having Guest Tonight, Drea Said She Wasn't Having Dinner That She Just Wanted To Keep To Herself, I Went Upstairs To Check On Her To See Her Packing Her Suitcase. My Heart Dropped I Just Knew She Was Getting Tired Of Me That's Why She Didn't Want Kids With Me.  I Just Broke Down. Baby I Can Was All She Got Or Before I Slapped Her.  Drea If You Wasn't Happy You n Could've Said That. !!! I Was Speechless I Couldn't Believe This, She Grabbed Me. Aynia Chill The Fuck Out,  I Told You About Fucking Hitting Me, She Yelled. I Just Fell To The Floor n Cried. Baby I'm Not Leaving You I'm Swear I'm Not Baby. I Have To Go To Russia In A Week, I Didn't Wanna Fuck Up How Good Shit Been At Home.  She Said Looking At The Floor.