Chapter 3

Drea POV

Aynia n I Been Txting n Shit Everyday But But She's Always Busy. I Laid In The Grass Just Thinking About My Boo. Until Kayla Ghetto Ass Came Ova n Sat Next To Me. That Bitch I Can't Take It Nomore.! She Screamed, Knockin Me Out My Thoughts. Df K What's Ya Problem.?! I Can't Do This Nomore He Can't Fuck Nor Can He Hold Ah Nut.! I Just Looked At Her. Kayla Only Liked Matt Cuz He Had Money. Matt Couldn't Hang He Wasn't Down. If Kayla Wasn't My Best Friend I'd Fuck Her She Not Ugly. Nigga I Told You To Drop The Man But You To Hooked On Homeboys Money.

Kayla POV

I Was Listening To My Best Friend Talk Shit When I Seen This Fine Ass Dude Walking Our Way. I Liked My Lips n Fixed My Hair. He Walked Up To Us. "How You Doin Beautiful"? He Said Wit Dem Big Juicy Lips. I Was Stuck On The Print Of his Pants. When Drea Rude Ass Interrupted "Df You Want Nigga"? Drea Hush.! I'm Sorry She's Kinda Protective I Walked Away With Guy I Kne What I Was Getting Tonight.!

Nxt Day...

Drea POV

At School We Found Out There Was Gonna Be Talent Show I Knew My Talented Ass Was Gonna Be In It.! I Got A Txt From Aynia.

MsSexy:Hey Boo I Miss You

Me: I Miss You Too, Wyd

MsSexy:None I Have To Talk To You

Me: I Need To Talk To You Too Actually