Chapter 24

Drea POV

K Was right Moe, I Can't Keep Playing Games Now Is 24 I'm 20 She Don't Want Bullshit. I Walked In The Room n Nia On The Phone Whispering. I Guess She Aint Notice Me Come In. Paul You Always Playing, She Laughed All Loud. I Get Married n 3 Months n You Still Cry Daddy.? She Flirted. I Couldn't Believe This Shit. Bet I Said Looking At Her, She Looked Scared Ass Shit. Bae I... Nah You Can't Even Justify That Aynia. I'm Tryna Stay Faithful n You In Her Flirtinf With That Bitch You Cheated On Me With.? Go Be With That Bitch Than Nia.!! I Yelled. I Walked Out I Was Stressing I Couldn't Deal, I Walked Just Walked Into A Reach The Beach n I Just Sat There Think. I Seen A Couple Walking n I Instantly Thought About Nia. I Was Deep In My Thought Cuz I Didnt Realize The Couple Stop In Front Of Me. Aye Drea Is That You The Dude, Df Is You Nigga.? Yeahh Thats You Drea Lol Its Cody Nigga.! Ohh Shit Wassup Cody I Aint Even Notice Ya Ass. Wassup Good Bruh.? This My Lil Sister You Remember Rina.? I Finally Noticed The Girl Damn She Fine. Yeah IRemember Brace Face Wassup Ma, You Bad Af Now. I Gave Cody My Number, n Kossed His Sister Hand Take Care Babygirl. I Smiled Babygirl SurelyGrew Up.

Aynia POV

I Guess Drea Woke My Parents UpCuz When I Went To Chase After Drea They Were At My Door. You Let That Dike Bitch Talk To You Like That.!!!? My Dad Yell. Dad Just Lemme Alone, I Looked Dwn. Baby Your Father Is Just Worried. Nahh Im Not Worried i Dont Like That Lil Girl Aynia, Wtf Is My Grandchildren Calling Her Daddy.? Where Is Madson What Happened To That.? He Yelled. Hunny Relax, Aynia Is Grown. My Said Trying Ro Defend Me. THANKS MOM.! Idgaf If You're 80 My Grandchildren Aren't Living Around This Sick Shit, He Yelled. Dad Whatever. While My Dad n I Argue I Realized Mia n Kayla Were Standing In The Door Way As Well. Kayla Pushed Pasted Them n Took ! e Into Her Room. My Dad Was Maxing, But I Know Kayla Didn't Care. There Was A Light Knock On The Door n Mia Came In Nia You Okay Love.? She Looked So Concerned. I'm Okay Moo Just Can't Stand My Dad Sometimes, I Looked Kay Cuz She Was Mugging Mia Hard Af.  Oh My Manners, Kayla This Mia Drea Friend. Mia This Kayla My Sister. Hi Kayla Said Dryly, Hey Mia Said Just As Dry. I Couls Feel The Tension So I Spoke Up. Umm What's With The Hate, Yall Just Met. Nia Why She Her Kay Asked Ever So Bluntly. Cuz She's Drea Friend She Wanted Her Here, She Didn't A Place ro Say She's Fam Now K So Act Right PLEASE.  UGH Whatever, K Said. Why Ppl Always Giving Me Attitude Like Damn Bitch Ion Even Know You n You Giving Me Ya Ass To Kiss Already, Mia Said Obviously Pissed Off. I Just Hope You Aint Carrying Drama Babygirl, Cuz It's Whatever Kay Threatened. Umm Both Of Yall Chill Yall Pregnant Asses aint Fighting. We All Laughed, Than I Realized We All Got 1 Thing In Common Was Drea. Sighh I Miss Daddy, I Thought To Myself. I Guess They Read My Mind Cuz The Both At The Same Time Asked If I Wanted ToTalk. I Just Miss Her, I Dont Think We Getting Married Nomore, I Spoke Truthfully. What Happened Mia Asked, I Was Flirting With Somebody I Cheated On Her With Last Year.

Mia POV

My Heart Feel For Drea Outta Both Nia n I She's A Baby She Wanna Play n Now Her Girl Doing Whatever. Damn Yall Having A Rough Patch Huh.? I Asked Nia n I Are Cool Now I Guess Cuz She Know How i Feel About Her Girl. Yeah We Are She Sighed Idek Why I Was On The Phone With Her Nia Confessed. Relax Nia Drea Shared Her Faults You Had A Minor Slip Up You Good To Her She Aint Going Nowhere.