Chapter 28

Andrea POV

Monday Morning, I Washed My Strap n Put In The Closet. I Called My Dad I Haven't Him In A Brick, Hey Pops. Hey Princess, Hey Said. I Rolled My Eyes My Dad Accepted Me Being Gay But He Said I will Always Be His Babygirl. Dad I Need Your Advice.  Wassup.? Babygirl,  He Said. Um Aynia Wanna Add A Member To The Fam. Oh Okay That's Good, Why You Sound So Shocked.? He Asked. Dad I Really Don't Want No Kids, I Don't Want That Responsibility.  Andrea That's Very Selfish Of You, She Has More Responsibility Taking Care Of You You JUST OF AGE.  Dad But. . Noo Buts Andrea Thats Wrong. Dad It's Like Ion Wann Fuck Up She Raised n Had The Hard Faze With The Twins. Plus  Their Her Kids. I Just Don't Wanna Be A Screw Up Dad. What If The Kid Doesn't Like Me. That's How I Felt About You n Your Brother n Sister,  That Yall Would Hate Me, From Where ImStand I'm Very Loved My Dad Said. Lol Yeah Dad Your Loved. Your About To Marry Her Drea Do What's Best For Your Fam, Follow Ya Heart. Thanks Pops. I Gotta Run Babygirl I'll Ttyl. After Talking To My Dad. Aynia Was Ready To Go. We Left The Twins With Mia n Kayla, Once We Got To The Dr Office. I Took A Deep Breath, Aynia Looked At Me. Drea We Don't Have To Do This If You Aren't Ready. She Said Nah Baby I'm Ready I Want This. When The Doctor Finally Seen Us I Was Pretty Sure I Wanted To Change My Mind, But I Went On In The Room. When The Nurse Came In I Frooze, It Was One Of The Girls I Turned Out At Basic Training. I Tried To Stare At My Phone But Nia Wanted Me To Look At Everything.

Aynia POV

The Nurse Was Mugging The Shit Outta Drea, Since Drea Won't Say Anything I Left It Alone. Um I'm You'll Nurse Today. I'm Guessing Your Carrying The Baby Ms.? Yes I Am, She Rolled Her Eyes. I Trying To Hold My Words This Bitch Testing Me, So You Have To Sign The Paper Work n Put This Gown On The Dr Will Be In Shortly, She Said While Tossing The Stuff At. Damn Bitch, She Rolled Her Eyes n Left. Drea Wtf Was That. Huh.? She Said. Andrea Melissa Johnson Don't Play With Me Fr.?! WTF Was That About You Won't Even Look At Her, You Wouldn't Even Look Up.! She Just Shook Her Head n Put Her Headphones. We Picked A Sporm Donor. Some Fine Ass Italian Man With Green Eyes n Blonde Hair, White Man Was Sexy. With Drea Egg n Man Sperm, My Baby Gonna Be Soooo Sexy.!! After The Dr Got Drea Egg They Put It Inside Me. Than We Paid For They Guy's Sporm, Drea Still Wasn't Speaking n It Was Pissing Me Off. Drea Why You Not Talking To Me.? Baby What Was That Back There.? Drea FINALLY OPENED HER BIG ASS MOUTH.! Sighh I Turned Her Out, n She Thought I Wanted To Be With Her, She Said Above A Whisper. I Wanted To Be Mad But I See Why The Girl Was Mad, Drea Could  Work Her Tongue. I Went From Bi To Lesbian After Fucking With Her. So I See Why She In Her Feelings, I Kept Driving. We Suppose To Be Starting Fresh So I Let That Shit, She Sighed Baby I'm Sorry Drea Whined. Daddy It's Alright I'm Not Mad.

Mia POV

Aj Stop, I Giggled At Him Tryna Slide His Hand Up My Dress. Lucky The Twins Were Sleep,  Nia Wanted Me Too Be Mommy For Today Since My Baby On The Way 4 More Months Counting. TT Mia I Hungry Amber Said Scaring The Fuck Outta Me. Okay Bebes Lets Go To Ihop Get You n Aurbey n Mommy n Daddy Some Lunch Too. Yay She Yelled All Loud. I Called Kayla To See If She Wanted Something But She Didn't Answer. Aj Order Everyones Food While Amber n I Used The Restroom, After Washing Our Hands We Headed Home. Amber Sung Every Song On The Radio But Other Than That Babygirl Was An Angel.