Chapter 42 Part 1

Aynia POV

It's Been A Week Since Drea Left. The Twins Birthday Is Next Month They'll Be 5. Glad They're In School Because I'm Struggling. I Asked Mia n Kayla To Stay Over. I Was Lonely,They Brought The Kids Over.  Kay I'm Hungry!! I Yelled. Get Ya Ass Up Than Mia Just Been Sitting There Acting All Strange. Mia What's Wrong?? Uhh Nothing I'm Fine,She Mumbled. How Is Cj Taking Having A Baby In The House? I Asked Tryna Make Small Talk. He Likes It, His Been Real Helpful. She Said Quietly. Girl What's Bothering?  I Asked. It's Nothing Nia Really.

Mia POV

Just Talk Mia,Nia Said. Alright Alright,Well I Heard You n Drea Arguing About Her Having Feelings For Me. And? Kayla Said Butting In. Shut Up K. Nia Said. Well I Just Felt Bad, I Lived With You Ate With You Became Apart Of Your Family. Drea Doesn't Love Me, She Just Has A Problem With Letting Somebody Else Take Control. Mia,Nia Said. No Nia Let Me Finish. She's Upset Because I'm With Someone Else. This Is Bullshit,Kayla Interupted. It's Not Nia Said Quietly. Drea Wanna Be Able To Have Control n Have The Upper Hand. Nia Said Rubbing Her Face. Nia I'm Sorry. No It's Not Your Fault Mia, That's Why I Married Her. She Takes Control , Ughh I Hate Her Sometimes. Corey Woke Up I Got Up To Get Him. I Think I Should Go,I Said Coming Back In The Living Room.Mia Don't Go,Girl We Fam Andrea Just An Ass,Nia Said.

Andrea POV

I Laid In My Hotel Room,Thinking About Nia Damn I Love That Girl. There Was A Knock On The Door, Before I Said Come In Tiff Bust In My Room. REALLY ANDREA I COULDN'T BE WITH MY MAN, BUT YOU CAN BE LAID UP IN YOUR ROOM.YOUR JUST JEALOUS THAT I'M HIS N NOT YOURS.Tiffany Yelled. Bitch Ion Want You, Df He On The Job Idgaf What Y'all Do But On My Time He Gonna Do His Job. She Slapped Me. I'm Not A Bitch Watch It, She Said. Yeahh You Are Bitch, I Said Taunting Her. I'm Tired Of Females Smacking Me Man. When Went Back To Where We Set Up The Russian Government Was All Over My Shit. Umm Excuse Me I Said Push The Man Away From My Desk. Who Are? He Asked. Nahh Nigga Who Are You? My Office My Questions. My Country My Questions He Said. Truu Respect,  But Fr What? Are You The United States New Tech Team? He Asked. Yeahh Why Wassup? Hope Yall Better Than The Last. He Gave Us The Information We Needed n Said He Was Our Assistant,  Dude Was Cool Af. Yall Americans Are Wild Man ,He Said Laughing. Marcus Been Fucking Some Girl So He Been Hella Happy. Major Johnson? Some Russian Dude Asked Coming Over. That's Me I Said Standing Up. You? He Saiding Mugging.  What Are You 5? America Rank Up Anyone, He Said While Shaking His Head. What's Ya Point? My Point Is Your Young, Which Makes You A Hot Head. NOT To Mention Your Young?! He Bitched Let Me Be Young, I Can Do My Job Young Or Not. He Sighed. Don't Blow My Mission Major.He Said I Won't Man Relax. By Night Fall I Was Dead Tired. I Got OoVoo With Nia. Hey Baby,  Hi Andrea,She Said. Damn What I Do Now Cuz That Was A very Dry As Hi. Nun Drea She Said. You Want Me Call You Later? I Gotta Lot Going On I Had A very Bad Day, Ion Wanna Deal With Ya Attitude Too Nia. Than Bye Andrea, She Said Before Ending The Video. I Just Sighed n Laid Down. I Went To The Bar n Got Drunk. Some Fine Ass Girl Was The Bartender I Had Like 15 Shots Off Her. When Her Shift Was Over We Went Swimming. She Was Sucking On My Ear n I Was Grabbing Her Ass, Mhmm She Moaned In My Ear. I Threw Up All Over Her. Shitt Fuck! I'm So Sorry.Eww She Screamed n Got Out The Pool.

Next Morning.....

The Sun Was Bright. My Team Was Banging On My Fucking Door. STOP ALL THAT FUCKING NOISE MAN.!!! I'M UP! SHIT! I Got Up n Showed. I Put My ABUs On Took Some Pics, n Sent Them To Nia. The Caption Was Whichu Missing Out On. When Got Downstairs Everybody Ran Off To Work. Yall Sneaky Fucks I Yelled. Lt Moore Came In Laughing,  Shut Up. What I Do, He Asked. Idk Yet I Said Mugging Him. I Rubbed My Face, I Took My Laptop Out n Hacked Into The Main System Of The Building We Were Scooping Out. So Why Yall Call The US For Thid? I Asked. It's US Females That Are Being Targeted For The Sex Trafficking. Sighh Thats Fucked Up.Russia Think It's Ex Military Doing So Their Systems Are To Ahead For A Normal Person. Yeahh I Feel You. It Was Hard To Get Into But They Aint All That, I Laughed Showing Him My Laptop. The Nigga Organized I Will Give Him That. I Was In The Middle Of Downloading His Files When Nia Popped Up On The Screen.Heyy Baby,She Said All Cheerful.  What Baby I'm Busy? I'm Sorry About Yesterday.She Whined. It's Fine Baby Really. Who Is This Beautiful Woman? Moore Said Interrupting Us. This My Wife Baby This Lt Moore. Hey Lt Mooe She Said Smiling. Call Me Charles Beautiful, He Said Flirting. Nahh Moores Is Good Enough, Sit Ya Ass Down n Stop Looking At My Wife. I Fussed. Mybad Lol He Laughed. Aye But Get Off That You Will Leave Evidence You Was In His System. He Said. Ohh Yeahh. Baby I Gotta Go. Call Me. She Pounted Okay Baby I Love You, Nice Meeting You Charles. She Hung Up. Moores Was Smiling, She Calle Me Charles,He Said. Dude Don't Get Killed. I Didn't Know You Were Married, Aren't You Young? He Asked. Just Like I'm To Young To Me A Major I Said Smiling.

Aynia POV

Seeing Drea Yesterday Pisses Me Off. I Been So Damn Moody,But I Know I Hadda Talk To Her So After Our Video Chat I Text Her A Pic Of Me In My Bubble Bath. Damn Nia She Texted Baby She Text Back.

*Text Convo*

Daddy:Damn Baby I Miss That

Me: I Do Too Drea I'm Sorry About Last Night I Was Moody.

Daddy:Yeahhhhh Yeahhh Yeahhh

Me: I Was Baby :(

Daddy: Alright Nia Its Cool. How The Twins n The Little One Inside You?

Me: All Good, I Have A Dr Appointment Tomorrow To Find Out The Sex Of The Baby.

Daddy: Damn I Wish I Was There Video Chat Me When You Get There Please.

Me: Will Do Daddy. I Love You

Daddy:I Love You Too I'll Call You Later Baby.

*Text End*

Sighhh I Rubbed My Stomach I Hope Your Alil Boy We Don't Need Another Girl Running Around. I Started Dozzing Of n My Phone Rung.  Hello?? Sis I'm Omw Okay,She Said All Loud.Alright Mia You Gotta Key I'm Tryna Nap. Okay Damn Nigga, She Said Hanging Up. The Phone Rung Again. Ughhh What Mia I Answered.Hello? The Man Said. Umm Who Are You. I'm I'm A Travelers Agent.  I Have A Stay Planned Out For You And Your Family In Russia. I Smiled Drea Must Have Done This I Thought. Oh Okay, When Do I Go Tomorrow Ma'am. He Said. Wow That's Short Notice, My Kids Are They Invited As Well? I asked. No Ma'am Adults Only. Females Only Ma'am I Giggled. Only Drea I Thought.  Yes Sir. They'll Be A Rie To Pick You Up 9 Along With Your Three Guest.He Said. Alright. After Hanging Up I Called Kayla,Mia n My Best Friend Rochelle. Yall Come over The Kids With Their Daddies We're Going To Russia Tomorrow,  I Think Drea Surprising Me. They All Awwed After I Told Them My Convo With The Man. Alright We On The Way Now.