Chapter 22

Aynia P.O.V.

OMG.!! Hey Mama, I Hugged My Mom n Hugged My Dad. Hey Daddy, Daddy, Mama This A Friend Of The Family, Mia. Mia These My Folks. Mia Introduced Herself And Helped Me Take My Parents Bags Stairs. Around The Time Of Making Dinner Drea n The Kids Came Home. Hey Baby, I Missed You Baby .! I'm So Excited Baby Their Finally Here.! Granma Granma, The Kids Yelled. The Hugged n Greeted My Parents. Drea Just Stood There, I'm Not Going In There Baby She Whined n Fuss. Baby You Been Overseas n Back n You Scard To Meet Old Folks Bring Ya Ass. She Whined But Did As Told, My Dad Didnt Look So Happy. My Mom Jumped Up n Was So Exfited. Mom, Dad This Is My Husband, Well I Call Her My Stubby. Hi How You Doing Drea Said All Nervous Gosh I Never Seen Her Like This It's So Cute.! Andrea Lemme Speak To You Outside. Daddy She Cant She Gotta Help The Twins Get Ready For Dinner, I Stopped My Dad. Okay I'll Help He Reassured Me. Ughh Fine Dad.

Andrea POV

I Had To Man Up. Her Dad Obviously Wasn't Going To Give Up, So You Fucking That Girl Yall Got Living Here.? Her Dad Asked Bluntly. Um No I'm Not, I Looked At Him. Why I Need Her When I Got Your Daughter, I Smirked Simply Because I Knew He Was Pissed. I Got The Twins Ready n Went On About My Business, Standing Up To Her Dad Gave Me A Set Of Balls n I Loved That Shit. When the twins and I came back downstairs, was set on the table. I said grace cuz my house, we ate n her mommy questioned me about the service. her moms pretty cool she's cool to talk to. After dinner I helped her parents take their bags upstairs. It was kind of awkward and then Aynia's parents and maya in the same room. Her dad mugged and I smiled this my house I'm not walking on eggshells for no one. That night her parents watched thekids. we went out, we walked around on the beach, than I pulled her down in the sand.

Kim Me For Ideas I'm Stuck iiDangerousdreadhead