Chapter 46 Part 2

Kayla POV

After What Happened, I Just Wanna Be With My Kids. Momma I Hungry Karen Whined. Alright Baby I'm Fixing Lunch, I Held Karma Cuz If You Don't Pay Him Any Attention He Eats Anything. I Met This Guy He Works With Drea, She Hooked Us Up. His Name Is Romeo He Has 2 Lil Boys Romeo n Calvin.  Romeo Is 7 Calvin Is 3 Just Like Karen. His Wife Passed Away.We Been Seeing Each Other For 8 Or 9 Months Now. I'm Feeling Him A lot.  Karen n Karam Likes Him As Well. Kay?! Drea Yelled Busting In My House. What Nigga? Guess Who I Ran Into? She Yelled. Who Andrea? Damn Man. Well You Remember Ebonie? She Asked. Your First Gf The One You Spent Sophomore Year Crying About. Yeah, She Said. Awwwww That's Cute How It Go? She's Married, Drea Said Looking Dwn. Drea Your Married Nigga. But It's Ebonie Man, She Said Smiling. Alright Drea.

Aynia POV

I Decided To Work Late With Mark. He Was So Charming, Everybody Were Locking Up They're Office. Drea Texted Me To Let Me Know The Kids Were Asleep. I Put My Phone In My Desk, And There He Was Staring At Me. Damn You Beautiful, I Sucked On My Lip. I Wanted To Be Spontaneous So I Pushed Him On My Couch n Closed My Office Door. I Got On My Knees I Undid His Pants, I Sucked His Dick Slowly. I Swirled The Tip Of My Tongue On His Tip, I Bobbed My Head Hard On His Dick. Damn Girl, He Grunted. Oh Fuck, He Hissed.  I Squeezed On His Balls n Deeped Throated His Dick, Shit Girl He Said Moaning.He Nutted All Down My Lips, I Swallowed n Looked Up At Him. Damn Girl You Look Good He Moaned. Its Getting Late Mark I Should Go. I'll Drive You, He Affaired. I'm Fine Mark, Come On Aynia He Said.  We Walked To His Car, n We Drove In A Comfortable Silence. When We Pulled Up To The House Drea Was On The Porch With Marcus. I Rolled My Eyes n Got Out. Bye Mark Thanks Again.  No Problem Beautiful,  He Said Kissing My Hand. Wassup Fam Marcus Greeted Me. Drea Didn't Even Look Up From Here Beer Bottle. Hey Marcus Hey Baby.  She Ignored Me.  I Sighed n Went Inside. I've Been Home For A Few Hours, I Hear Drea n Marcus Saying Their Godbyes As I Was Getting In The Shower. When I Got Out Drea Was Walking In The From With A Another Beer Bottle,  She Still Wouldn't Look At Me She Just Turned The TV n Laid Down. How Was Your Day Drea?  Move Nia You In Front Of The TV, She Complain. I Put One Of Her Tshirts On n Laid Down.

Andrea POV

I Haven't Talk To Her All Day n She Pulls Up In Some Nigga Car  11 o Clock At Night.  She Gotta Mf Nerve Man, Than Homeboy Was Kissing On Her Hand n Shit Shawty Bold Man. The Next Morning I Took The Kids To School, I Haven't Said Shit To Nia. I'm Just Wow, I'm Blown Away. Naomi Woke Up Crying, I Gave Her A Bath n Fed Her. My Baby Growing Up, She Holding A Bottle All By Herself. I Took Naomi To The Park, When I Got There. There Was Ebonie Playing With Her Lil Golden Retrieve, I Smiled. Pushed Naomi Towards Ebonie, She Looked Up n Smiled. Hey Ma, I Smiled. Hey To You, She Said Smiling. Than She Looked Down At Naomi's Stroller This You Big Daddy? She Asked. Yeahh that's Me, I Said Proudly. She's Gorgeous Andrea, She Said. Thanks Ma. This Was Suppose To Be Us Drea, She Said Picking Naomi Up. Yeahh I Know Ma, I Said Grabbing Her From Behind. She Moaned. Somebody Sensitive I Whispered In Her Ear, Before Letting Her Go. She Bit Her Lip. Drea You've Grown Up So Much Baby, She Said Smiling. Relax Ma Damn Lls.I Walked Ebonie Home , She Told Me Text Her. I Smiled. I'll Be Around More Ma, I Smiled As I Walked About 45mins To My House.

3 Months Later...

Naomi Is 7 Months She's Crawling Now. :) My Marriage Is Officially On The Rocks. Nia Hardly Home, It's Like I'm Raising My Kids By Myself.  When She Comes Home I'm Sleep, She Tries To Speak n Do Shit As A Family But I Ain't For That. Ebonie n I Hang Out But I'm Tryna Respect The Boundaries Of Each Of Our Marriages Apparently Her Husband Take Week Business Trips She Think His Cheating. Baby Wake Up, Nia shook Me Out My Sleep. What Aynia, Why You So Tired It's Saturday We Taking The Kids To Disney On Ice Remember,  She Reminded. Nah Ion Feel Good Yall Go Head. But Baby, She Whined. I Said No Aynia. Sighh Whatever Andrea, she Said Smiling The Door. Daddy Why You Not Dress? Amber Asked Coming In. Daddy Don't Feel Good Babygirl. She Pouted. When I Feel Better We Gonna Go Whatever You want Princess. Okay Daddy , She Smiled. I Hope You Feel Better I Love You. After Nia Left With The Twins I Invited Kayla n Mia Over. We Joked n Played Around, Corey n Karma Was Sleeping. But Naomi Spoiled Ass Was Playing Around. Aye I'm Go To The Base I'll Be Back. Hurry Up Nigga We Was Having Fun, Mia Complained. Ightt Nigga. I Went To The Base, n Of Course They Wanted Something Stupid. Major Johnson You Might Be Getting Deployed, Some Dude Said. What? Your Needed In Afghanistan, He Explained.  After Hours Of Discussing The Possibility Of Me Being Deployed. I Went To The Bar, My Life Is Falling Apart Man. When I Finally Got Home, Nia n The Twins Were home. Daddy Daddy, I Smiled. Wassup Baby You Had Fun? Yup Mommy Friend Mark Gave Me This, She Said Showing Me The Necklace Around Her Neck . That's Pretty Baby, I Instantly Got Mad. Mia Looked Shocked When I Ignored Nia. I Grabbed Me A Bottle Of Goose n Went To My Room. She Bold, Like She Taking My Kids Around That Nigga. I Didn't Realize How Much I Was Drinking Until Mia Came In n Took The Bottle. I Laid Back, Drea What's Wrong My Nigga? She Asked. I'm Empty M, I Said Getting Irritated. I Looked At My Cell n Saw That Ebonie Called. Wassup Ebs I Said Answering The Phone. Drea I Think I'm Officially Done, She Said Into The Phone. What's Wrong Ebonie I Said Sitting Up. He Kepts Yelling!! n Threating Me! She Said. I'm Going Over My Sister's House Okay Babes, She Said. Ightt Ma Keep Me In The Loop . After Putting The Twins To Bed With Nia, I Headed Into The Bedroom. Nia Was Following Behind Me, I Sat Dwn. Baby What's Wrong? She Asked Climbing On Top Of Me. Nun Aynia, I Said Getting Upset. Drea Please Your Different, She Whined. Who's Mark Aynia? What? She Stattered. You Heard Me. Nobody Baby,She Whispered. Okay Nia. I Went To Bed, The Next Morning.  I Woke Up To Nia Cooking Breakfast, The Kids Where With Kayla I Guess Cuz No Lil Ones Around.She Brought Breakfast Up To Me, Wearing Some Boyshorts A Pink Bra With Some Pumps. Damn I Ain't Gonna Lie, I Miss My Wife Man. But I Think This The End.She Feed Me, It's Good Baby? She Asked. Yeah Nia It's Good. We Ate Breakfast, Had Some Bomb Ass Sexy.