Chapter 29

Kayla POV

Lex Really Karen Doesn't Even Know You.! Cmon Baby You Love Me So Just Gimme Custody Of The Girl.! Lex Fussed. Df I Look Like Lex You Just Send Me Money.! n When I Told You I Was Pregnant Again You Said Get Rid Of It.! I Didnt Mean It Babygirl It's Just That I Can't Loose You And My Wife. You Know That Kayla, Look Keep The Baby When It's Born n I'll Keep The Girl. He Said. I Rolled My Eyes At Him. You Won't Even Say Her Name. Cuz When I Get Custody I'm Changing That Shit.! He Yelled. Lex Answer Me This Baby, I Said Climbing On Top Of Him. What's Ya Sudden Interest In Karen.? Um Well Umm, Um I, He Stuttered. Niggaa Spit It Out Already Fuck.! My Wife Can't Have Kids Kayla.... He Said Softly. Bye Lex Just Leave You Think I'm Giving You My Little Girl Cuz Ya Bitch Can't Hold Ya Seed.? You Lost Ya Fucking Mind.You Right Baby You Right, He Said Grabbing My Ass. Good I'm Glad You Understand Me I Said Smiling. I Know I Shouldn't Be Fucking Considering I'm Due In 3 Weeks But I Need Lex Inside Me Right Now. I Slide On His Dick.

Mason POV

Marcus Was Kicking It With Some Dark Skin Girl, Shawty Was Bad. Like I Think Imma Have To Scoop Shawty Up. They Were All Booed Up Giggling n Shit, I Was Fucking Jealous. His Phone Rung n He Answer Before The Second Ring, Wassup Sis He aaid In The Phone. Df Is That I Thought. Aww Yall Having A Baby.? Congrats Sis Tell Aynia I Said Congrats Too. Alrighty Sis Much Love.

Not Finish The 6 Chapters...... Dont Be Mad