Chapter 9

Andrea POV

I Feel Kinda Bad, Shit Since I Been Here I Turned Out Two Girls. One Of Which I Had To Keep Around. Lil Mia Been Here n She Knew The Loops So I Hadda Be Nice To Shawty. I Turned Ova n Licked Mia Neck. Good Morning Ma We Got 15mins Before Morning Rounds. She Moaned. So I Hadda Gimme Some. She Rode My Face For Almost 10mins I Almost Died, Shawty Came 4x. We Showered n Than Her Bf Called.

Mia POV

Heyy You I Answered To My Phone. I Guess Andrea Got Jealous Cuz She Started Sucking On My Neck n Fingering Me. A Moan Slipped My Lips. Df You Moaning For M.? My Bf Ask. You Could Hear How Mad He Was. I Just Miss You Baby, Hearing Ya Voice Is Making Me Wet. Oh Fr.? You Could Hear The Smirk On His Face. Mhmm I Moaned Again. I Gotta Go But It's Free Night So I'll Call You. I Hung Up n Andrea Was Putting On Her Abu's n On The Phone. I Heard Kids So I Was Being Nosey. We Miss You Daddy When You Coming Home I Heard The Little Voices Say. Soon Y'all I Promise I Miss Y'all Too. Andrea Said. Put Mommy On The Phone She Whispered. Hola Papi I Heard A Female Voice I Instantly Got Jealous.

Aynia POV

Hola Papi I Bit My Lip Missing Her Voice.

Wassup Baby You Missed Me.? Andrea Said Into The Phone. Yes Daddy I Miss You Ya Pussy Misses You Too. Damn It's Like That Baby.? I Could Tell Her Ass Was Grinning. I Love You Beautiful I Gotta Go, Andrea Said Hanging Up.

Andrea POV

When I Hung Up The Phone, She Smacked The Shit Outta Me. Df Mia.?! Why Didn't You Tell Me You Hadda Family Andrea Mia Yelled. Cuz I Don't Have To Df... You Gotta Bf Ya Ass Ain't Gay Why I Needa Tell You.? I Ate Ya Pussy Cuz You Asked.! Ya Ass liked It, I'm Engaged With 2 Kids. I Told You! You Happy Now Ma.?! She Pissed Me Off. I Left To Do My Morning Rounds. We Did Workshop n Prepared For Graduation.

3 Hours Later

It's Graduation. Andrea Johnson.... Caption Paterson Called. The Crowd Screamed. I Walked On Stage n Gave My Speech Looking Back Between Mia n Aynia The Entire Time. After Graduation I Introduced The Fam To My New Friends. Baby This Mia, I Was Holding Aynia's Waist n Mia Was Holding Her Bf Hand. Hi Mia How You Doing Aynia Said Wit That Sexy As Smile. Mia Introduced Us To Her Bf I Spoke. Hey How You Doing Man. I Shook His Hand. I Picked Amber Up. I Missed You Princess, I Smiled Hard. I Miss You To Daddy. Aubry Isn't That Talkative So I Just Rubbed His Head n He Smiled. Hey Lil Man. Mia Bend Dwn, Aww Sweety You Don't Talk.? No He Doesn't Aynia Butted in. Aye Y'all She Come Ova Tomorrow Night Party Time.

Aynia POV

Andrea Got Some Explaining To Do Cuz This Bitch Rubs Me TheWrong Fucking Way. Some Dude Came Over. Him n Andrea Did Some Hand Shake Ightt Bruhh This My Fiancé Doe, She Said Proudly. Hi How You Doing Alil Ma.? He Said I'm Fine n You . Yes You Are Damn Bruhh She Bad. He Said. I Smiled Thanks. Ightt Man Don't Get All Thirsty Ova My Girl, She Said Getting Upset. Baby Relax I Rubbed Her Arm. After A Little Bit Of Talking Everybody Said Their Goodbyes. Andrea Looked So Sleep So I Told Her I'd Drive. Baby She Said. What Andrea.? I'm Still Upset. Damn Why You Gotta Be Like That.?! She Said Sitting Up. Did You Sleep With Her Andrea.? I Stopped The Car. Andrea Don't Lie To Me Please Don't. Andrea Rubbed Her. Df Bae Why The Fuck Would I Sleep With Her n She's Stra8.?! No I Didn't Df Really Aynia.?! I'm Fucking Slaving For 6 Weeks n You Accusing Me Of Cheating.? GTFO.! She Yelled. I Felt So Bad Cuz She Looked So Tired Tryna Argue With Me. She Got Out The Car, I'll Walk She Said. Sighh I Rubbed My Face Baby I'm Sorry Please Get Back In. She Got In n I Apologized n Sucked On Her Lip. I Sowwie Daddy, I Pouted At Her. Ightt Ma. Sighh