Chapter 32

Mia POV

I Whined Cuz This Shit Hurt, Call Cj Please I Cried Out. Drea Rolled Her Eyes n I Guess Aynia Noticed Cuz She Smacked The Shit Outta Her, Do What She Asked Andrea. Drea Left The Room. Mia You Sure You Wanna Do A Natural Birth.? Aynia Asked. I'm Very Sure Nia.

Nia POV

Youtube Became My Best Friend I Was A Nurse For Less Than A Year n Now She Wants Me To Give Birth To Her Baby. Drea Put Mia In The Tub With Warm Water. A Few Hours Later She Was Fast Asleep With A Beutiful Babyboy That Was Very Healthy.She Named The Baby Corey. Drea Pasted Out, n Shockingly Kayla Went Into Labor As Well. She Had A Lil Boy As Well, She Named Him Karma. I Made Sure They Babies Were Okay, Than I. Showered. Marcus n His Gf Took Karen n The Twins To The Park.

Kayla POV

Karma Was So Handsome He Looked Like His Daddy. I Told Nia She Should've Been A Doctor Not Lawyer,  She Was Amazing Delivering Mia n I Baby. Lex Came By And Wanted To See Karma, So I Have A Jr.? He Said. No You Don't I'm Not Naming My Son After You Nigga, Df I Look Like. Kayla Don't Play He Said. My Son Name Is Karma, He Sighed Why You Playing Games Kayla.? He Said Getting Loud. Lex You Have To Be Quite The Babies Are Sleeping, Nia Said. Whatever Man I'm Out.  How Is He Nia.? Girl His Fine She Said.

Drea POV

I Woke Up To House Full Of Kids, Babies Crying The Twins Arguing. Cj Was Holding Mia Son I Kinda Got Jealous,His Gonna Get Bitches Man Cj Said. Yeah He Will. So How You Know Mia He Asked. I Use To Fuck Her I Said Bluntly. She Like Girls.? He Asked. Nahh I'm Just Good With Words. I Guess He Said. What You Mad Cuz A Girl Had The Pussy Before You.? i Said Grinning. Son I Don't Care Ightt, Whatever Shit Yall Had You Don't Know So Why Bragging About Whixhu Had He Said Loudy, Which Woke Mia Up. What's Wrong Cj Get Your Friend Mia Fr. He Handed Me The Baby n Left. Andrea What Did You Do.? She Said. Nun M I Swear.