Chapter 19

Aynia POV

I Held Her Tight. Baby What's Wrong. I Lied About Mia, Baby I Lied. I'm So Sorry. She Was On Her Knees Hugging My Stomach. I Love You Nia, I Fucked Up I'm Sorry Baby Don't Leave Me Please Gimme Anotha Chance. I Didn't Know How To React, I Didnt Know How To Feel. She At Least Came Clean But Its Been Over 6months. I Just Held Her, n Rubbed Her Back. Okay Baby Calm Down. It's Old I Forgive You Baby, I Kissed Her n Brought Her To Her Feet. BUT Nxt Time I'm Done Drea Fr So Dont Fuck Up Again Or I'll FUck You Up. I Wiped Her Face, Baby Smile. I Aint Leaving Ya Dusty Ass. She Smiled n Said Baby I'm Glad I Married You, n I'll Never Fuck Up Again I Swear. Andrea Was Being All Sweet, Than Her Phone Rung.! n The Nerve Of Her To Answer

Andrea POV

WHAT? Mia I Cant Hear You Whats Wrong.?! I Know Aynia Was Pissed Cuz She Just Stared At Me. Ightt, Yeahh Yeahh Ightt I'm Omw. No Your Not.! Really Andrea! Wtf All The Shit You Just Cried To Me.! Ughhh.! I Hate You, She Walked Away Baby Wait, I Grabbed Her. It's Not Like That Nia Baby Stop. How Is It Than Andrea.?! She Needs Help That Nigga She Fucking Keep Beating On Her. Oh So You Captain Save Ah Hoe.! Fuck You Andrea.! Fr.! I Grabbed Her. Come With Me Than Nigga Fuck Stop Acting Like Than Damn She Still My Friend Ightt. We Took The Twins To Our Neighbors n Went On To Mia House. The Door Was Sitting Wide Open, Baby Be Careful Please. Nia Kissed Me. I Handed Her My Service Weapon,Baby Stay Here Please. I Went Inside n He Was Just Sitting There Smoking With Some Girl Sitting On His Lap, n Mia In The Corner Crying. Fuck Is This.?

Mia POV

I Didn't Think She Would Come But She Was Here. Gosh She's A Gift. I Dont Know How I Ended Up In The Corner But I Think He Broke My Ribs I Can't Move. All I Manage To Do Was Cry. Mia C'mon Bitch You Come In My House n Think You Gonna Take Her Outta Her.?! He Yelled. I Just Knew He Was Going To Try Something But Drea Just Ignored Him n Lifted Me Off The Ground, Her Not Being All The Way Healed She Was Moving Slow. He Stabbed Her In The Side. She Dropped Me n Turned Around n Beat Him Like Her Life Depending On It. We Limped Out The House With Aynia In The Front She Looked Pissed. Omg Baby,She Ignored Me Even Been There. She Kissed All Over Andrea's Face. Mia You Okay She Asked. I Nodded My Head Slowly Before I Passed Out. I Woke In A Nicely Cleaned Room, I Hear Kids Laughing n People Talking I Instantly Got Scared. Aynia Came In The Room With Food On A Tray. Hey How You Feeling.? She Sat Nxt To Me. I Tried To Sit Up. Its Okay You Should Lay Down. You Truly Need Your Rest, Your Ribs Are Bruised. I Cried Alil. It's Okay Mia Look Andrea Obviously Has A Soft Spot For You n I'm Obviously Gonna Have To Get Ova That, I'm Tryna To Be Supportive Of My Gf Please Don't Make Me Regret It Please. I Understand Aynia It Was A Mistake n I Wouldnt Disrespect You Nor Your Household Like That.

Aynia POV

Drea Told Me Your Pregnant.? Yeah, Mia Said Looking Down.You Don't Seem To Happy. I'm Not I Thought I Was In Love. n Now Look At Me, She Broke Dwn. I Felt Bad For Her, n I Kinda Understand Why Drea Always Ran To Her Call Shawty Was In The Dump, The Twins Were Outside With Their Friends. Drea Was In The Shower. I Gave Mia A Hug. I Think We Gotta New Friendship Going On, I Smiled At Her n She Smiled Back Before She Went To Sleep. I Went In My Bedroom, n Went Straight To The Shower. I Bit My Lip Watching Drea For A Stud Her Ass Was Fat Mhmm. I Think It's Time That I Make Andrea Moan. I Got In The Shower n Bit Her Shoulder. Hi Daddy I Whispered In Her Ear, I Sucked On Her Neck, I Slid My Finger Down To Her Pussy, n Shoved My Fingers In Her Pussy. She Moaned n Turned To Face Me, We Fingered Each Otha n Sucked On Each Otha. Gosh I Love This Girl.

Sorry For The Wait Tomorrow I'll Have Alot More Updated, Thanks To My Readers :) Yall My A1 Team Lls Dont Forget To Vote n Comment I Love To Get Some Feedback