Chapter 49 Part 1

A Month Later

Andrea POV

I Been Staying With Kayla Since I Got Out The Hospital, Each Time I'm At The Hospital It's Because Of Aynia. At Night I Just Cry, I Feel Like I Fucked Up My Marriage.  Kayla Always Saying It Wasn't My Fault,  I Have Physical Therapy Twice A Day. I Ebonie Comes With Me, Speaking Of Ebonie. Hey You How You Feeling? She Asked. I'm Fine, Dreyy Ebonie Nickname For Me. Dreyy You Was Crying Again? Noooo, I Lied.  Baby Its Okay To Cry, She Reassured Me. I Ain't Crying Over Her Ebonie So Stop Talking About Her. Than Forgive Her Drea, Don't Hold Hatred On Your Heart Baby, Ebonie Said. I Did Forgive Her Ebs But Damn, She Played Me. I Know I've Done Alot Of Shit In My Past But I Never Played House With No Other Bitch. I Didn't Realize I Was Crying Until Ebonie Wiped My Face. At Least I'm Not Getting Deployed Anymore. That's Good Baby She Smiled. Dada Naomi Whined. I Picked Her Up, I'm Not Really Comfortable With Her Calling Ebonie Mommy But She Does. Faith Calls Me Drea She's A Smart Lil Girl,  She Said She Glad Naomi Is Her Lil Sister.  When You Gonna Come Live With Me n Stop Sleeping On Kayla's Couch, She Said. What's Wrong With My Couch? Kay Asked Coming Downstairs. I Can't Fuck Her On Your Couch Kayla, Ebonie Smiled. I Smiled, Damn Girl You Really Want A Nigga. Yes Baby I Do I Ain't Have You Since You Were 14 Your 20 Going On 21 That's 7 Years Since I Had You, So Fuck Yeah I Want You She Smiled. Kayla Phone Rung, When She Got Off She Came Running Back She Yelled. Ughh Faith n Amber Are Missing From School. She Cried. Kayla Go To The School n Get Aubrey I Think I Know Where They Are I Said Getting Up n Grabbing My Crunch I Limping To My Truck Ebonie Got In n I Rushed To The Bridge Above The Beach. They're She Was Sitting In The Sand With Faith. I Parked n Dropped My Crunch n Ran Down The Stairs Just As I Was Running I Saw Nia Running To Us. I Picked Amber Up, Daddy! She Screamed. Daddy I Missed You So Much Daddy She Cried. I Missed You Too Princess, When You Coming Home Daddy.? She Asked. I Don't Like Uncle Mark Nomore He Always Hit Me n Aubrey n Mommy. Amber Cmon Nia Said Sounding Irritated.  Look Mommy I Found Daddy. She Smiled. I Sighed. So You Got That Nigga Around My Kids? Your Kids? She Laughed. Drea Please They Ain't Yours Boo, She Laughed. Their My Kids They'll Be Around Who've I Please. You Prolly Fucking That Bitch Right? She Asked Pointing At Ebonie. Nah I'm Not, Cuz I'm To Busy Crying Over Your Trifle Ass. She Looked Shocked, She Took Amber N Started Walking Off. Daddy!!! Amber Cried. Daddy Please Come With Us, She Screamed. Daddy Please She Cried. That Shit Broke My Heart. She Ran Back To Me, Daddy Please. She Cried. Okay Princess I Smiled n Picked Her. Ebs Imma Take Her Home. Okay Baby, She Said Kissing My Forehead. I Took Amber To My Old House It Was Clean, Smelled Good. When I Got Upstairs That Nigga Was On My Side Of The Bed Smoking. Df You Doing Here Bitch? He Yelled. I Ignored Him n Laid Amber Down. You Leaving Daddy, She Whined. Yeah Baby But I'll She You Later Princess.  Promise? She Asked. Yes Babygirl I Promise. Omw To Kayla House I Cried. I Forgot How Much I Missed Her Till Now. I Pulled Up Faith Ran To Me, Is Amber Okay Now? Faith Asked. Yeah Lil Mami she Okay.