Chapter 16

Andrea POV

All This Time I Needed Some Pussy.? I Laughed At The Thought. I Got Up Got In The Shower With Aynia, Around Two.! She Wasn't Wasting No Time. We Her Moans Were Loud I Guess Cuz The Nanny Was Bagging On The Door. Shhh Baby Maybe She'll Go Away. I Can Hear You , She Yelled. Nia Kept Giggling. What You Want Than Nigga.?! I'm Leaving So Stop Being Nasty, She Left. The Twins Were Watching TV When We Came Downstairs. Daddy.! Amber Jumped On Me Aubrey Just Kept Watching Tv. Hey Babygirl, Wassup Lil Man,Hey Dad He Said Above A Whisper. Lil Nigga Weird Af.. The Twins Were Dressed Already So We Were Waiting On Aynia. Damn Girl, I Licked My Lips. Ion Like When Aynia Wear Skinny Jeans Cuz Her Ass Sit Up Right, It's Sexy Af. Daddy I'm Driving She Whisper In My Ear. I Just Nodded. On The Way To The Physician, I Kept Thinking About Mia. Something Wasn't Right, I Guess Aynia Noticed Cuz She Asked What's On My Mind. Before I Thought About What I Was Gonna Say. I Blurted Out MIA! She Slapped The Shit Outta Me. Really Drea Really.?! We Been Fucking 2 Days n You Thinking Of That Bitch, She Yelled. Fuck You Andrea So While I Was On Ya Strap You Was Thinking Of Her.?! She Questioned. No Baby I Didn't Mean It Like That Chill Out. Fuck I Just Got The Feeling Something Bad Gonna Happen To Her. That's It baby I Swear, I Babbled On. Baby I Wouldn't Do You Like That I Swear.

Ryan POV

I'm Fine With Her Hanging With That Gay Bitch But I See The Way The Look At Each Otha I'll Fuck Mia Up.! As I Rolled My Blunt. She Walked In Looking Fine. Come Here Mia. Eww No You Kno I Hate When You Smoke Bae, She Complained. She Looks Kinda Different, I Frowned Tryna Figure Out What. Mia Come Here Fuck.! I'm Tryna Figure Out Why You Look So Different Baby. Ughh She Rolled Her Eyes. Mia Don't Do That Shit Moe Fr. She Went Upstairs n I Hear The Shower Running. I Walked Upstairs I Was Gonna Get In But Her Phone Rung n I Answered. Aye M You Good.? I Heard That Bitch Voice Yeah. Yeah She Fine Why.? Nun I Just Ain't Hear From Her In Awhile Oh Ightt. How Ya Girl Feel About You Always Being With My Girl.? She Cool With It I Mean we Just Friends She Reassured Me . Yeahh Ightt I g2g. I Hung Up, I Got Up n Went In The Bathroom, I Snatched Mia Out n Dragged Her To The Bedroom. Stop Talking To That Bitch Fr.! She Was Sitting On The Floor Crying. I Know You Hear Me Mia.! I Started Yelling, Next Thing I Know. Mia Threw Up All Over My Shoes. Df Moe.! I Jumped Back. Baby I'm Sorry, She Cried. I Walked Out The Room, Df Was That Moe.

Mia POV

I Sat There Crying. I Really Need To Go, I Can't Do This Anymore. I just a Wanted To Tell Him I Was Pregnant, He Did The Must. As I Started Crying I Called Andrea. Please Come Get Me, I Couldn't Stop Crying. I'm Omw, That's Why I Love Andrea No Matter What She's Always There. No Question Shes Jus There. 15mins Later Andrea Was At My Door, I Grabbed My Bags n Struggled To Get Dwn The Stairs, Andrea Took Em From Me n Put Em In Her Truck. Her Body Still Looks Banged Up But She's Walking n Doing Stuff So That's Good. I Got In n She Drove Me To A Hotel We Sat In Silents Until She Spoke. Wanna Talk About It.? She Looked At Me. I Just Broke Dwn, She Carried Me Inside n Paid For A Room. n Laid Me On The Bed, n Got My Bags. Come Back Drea I Begged, She Laid With Me. Why Didn't You Tell Me Mia.? Cuz I'm Not Ya Responsibility, You Have A Family. I Couldn't Stop Crying. She Held Me n Rubbed On My Stomach. I'm Still Ya Friend Mia.