Chapter 42 Part 2

Andrea POV

I Haven't Heard From Nia Whining Ass 3 Weeks. My Mom Called n Told Me The Twins Missed Her. I Automatically Panic I Asked My Brother To Go To My House. I Called Kayla I Got No Answer I Called Matt To See If He Knew Were She Went He Didn't Know. That's Trifle Man Nigga Don't Even Know Where Is Own Girl At. I Called Lex He Said She Was Going With Nia But She Didn't Say Where. I Called Mia No Answer I Was Sweating n Pacing The Floor. I Calles Cj. Ayee Man This Drea You Seen The Girls?? Nahh They Said They Were Going Out On Girl Vacation But That Was A Week Ago I Been Calling Mia I Haven't Heard From Her. He.Said Ightt Man, Call Me If You Hear Something. I Gotta Call From Nia's Mom. Asking Have I Talked To Her Or He Sister. No Mama I Haven't Have You? No HAven't, She Said. But Nia Was Talking About Her Coming To Russia Cuz I Had Surprised Her. So I Figured Yall Were Having A lot Of Sex Her Mom Said.After Her Mom Told Me The Story Nia Told Her I Instantly Knew Sumthing Wasn't Right. Mama I Gotta Go,I Hung Up n Called Marcus. I Went To The Base n Told Marcus We Did Everything. Called Airports, Checked Emails, Checked Phone Records Everything. Nothing Stood Out. I Rubbed My Face n Punched The Wall. FUCK! I Gotta Bad, Feeling Marcus Like Fr Man. I Know Man But Relax Fr. I Went Back To Her Phone Records. Aye Moores Isn't That An Russian Number? Yeah It Is.He Said Rubbing His Neck. I Called n It Was Discontinued. It's Off. Track It, Marcus Tracked. Um Drea Its A Track Phone. Fuckk Man, I Rubbed My Face. All The Computers Turned Black n The System Crashed. Df Man! I Yelled.

Kayla POV

I Woke Up Some Smelly Ass Room,Chained To The Floor. It Was Dark. I Seen To Many Movies To Scream So I Tired To Listen n I Heard Breathing. Hello? Kay That's You? Mia Said. Yeahh It's Me Mia, Wtf Is This.? Man Ion Know Rochelle Said. Bitch You Said Me, Mia n I Said Together. All Of Us Here? Yeahh I Think. Nia Baby You Okay? Rochelle Said. Oh Gosh Ion Think She's Here Yall. The Door Opened n The Lights Came On. We All Looked Around. Sure Nuff No Nia. You All Finally Woke Good. I Need My Women Work. He Said. Wtf Is This Mia Said. Well Ladies Your Government Is Tryna Destroy My Business, I Can't Have That. He Said. What's That Gotta Do With Us? I Asked. Well It Has Something To Do With Your Friend, But Since She Has Friends That's Good For Business. He Said.

Mia POV

What Did You Do To Her? I Asked. Nothing Yet, Yall Are Above The Average Female,Normal They're Screaming n Crying,But You All Have Strong Backgrounds. You Must Be Mia He Said.

Aynia POV

I Was Throwing Up, The Man Helped Me Clean Myself Up n Dragged Me Back To The Bed, I Didn't Say Anything I Just Laid There. My Body Was So Weak, Drea Always Said Don't Show Them Fear Cuz That's All They Want. So How Many Months Are You? The Man Asked. I Ignored His Ass. Well Fine Than Bitch,I Was Tryna Be Nice Ain't Like You Keeping It,He Said After You Smacked Me With The Butt Of His Gun. I Just Laid There N Cried. I Kept Going In n Out Of Consciousness, My Head Hurt Like Fuck. I Couldn't Help But Worry About The Twins. I Said A Prayer Before I Passed Out.

Andrea POV

I Rubbed My Face, I Kept Tryna Hack Into His System Again Cuz I Knew That Son Of Bitch Had Nia. Baby Imma Find Yall I Swear I Said To Myself. Drea You Good Devon Asked. I'm Good Just Stressing. We Gonna Find Her Boss, James Said. Yeahh Marcus Said. Ay Look I Got Something ,Moore Said. What I Jumped Up Quick. He Sent You This. I Couldn't Believe My Eyes This Nigga Sent Him A Video Of Him Slapping Around Kayla n Them. But Nun Of Nia. I Called The Base Back At Home, Major How Is Going? General Cole Asked. Good n Bad. Sir That Man Is Going To Die Im Done Trying To Break His System. Then The Mission Is Over Come Home. He Said In A Duh Tone. No That Bitch Has My Wife General How Did He Even Get On US Soil Sir?!! I Yelled. Major Lower Your Voice, He Said. Nahh Fuck That I Said Hanging Up