Chapter 1

Drea POV

Momma I Ain't Tryna Hear All That I Got A Game Tonight n You Promised You'd Be There.! I Yelled On The Otha End Of The Phone. Man Ightt Whatever. I'm Andrea But I Go By Drea This My Senior Year. I'm 18 Years Old I Got Dreads Dwn My Back I'm 5'9. My First Basketball Game n My Momma Ain't coming.! Anyways... Aye Kayla I Need You To Cheer For Daddy! I Yelled To My Best Friend, She Gave Me The Finger. I Love That Girl.

Kayla POV

I'm Watching My Homo Play n She's Shooting All 3 What A Show Off. I Watched n Cheered With The Squad. Until She Gets Knocked Down, The Gym Goes Silent n #34 Punches Drea n The Place Goes Wild. Drea n The Girl Starts Fighting I Dropped My Pom Pom n Goes To Break Up, The Ref Breaks It Up n The Game Continues Without The Two, Coach Takes Drea To The Locker Room

Drea POV

Wth.! Coach Yells. Wtf Is Your Problem Andrea.?! Man Coach She Started I Ain't Even Do Nun To Her.! I Just Stared At Coach While He Yelled. My Friend Cody Came To Check On Me After Coach Left. Man You Fucked Ol Girl Up.! He Told Me All Loud n Shit. Lls Ightt Man Chill. Whichu n The Crew doing After The Game. ?Nothing Chilling, Tryna Sneak Ito A Club.? Cody Asked Me. Sounds Like A Plan To Me I Was Ready.!

After The Game... We Won By 15 Go Panthers.! Kayla n The Cheerleaders Went To Celebrate With The Team. So Cody n Some Homies Went To The Club We Paid The Bouncer n Got In. As Soon As We Walked In I Spotted This Fine Ass Girl Dancing With Her Ppl's. I Guess She Felt Me Staring Cuz She Looked At Me. She Gave Me This Warm Ass Smile. Cody n Troy Was Dancing With A Group Of Girls , so I Just Sat At The Bar. I Was Drinking Lightly Cuz I Still Had To Drive Home, than My Song Came On

'Til we get it right we gon' fuck some more

('Til we get it)

I'm a Get it (I'm a get it)

'Til We Get It ('Til we get it)

'Til We Get It Right We Gon' Fuck Some More.! I Was Jammin.! Bobbing My Head n Singing, I Felt Eyes n Turned n Saw Shawty Watching Me She Motioned For Me To Come Here So I Did Even With Heels Shawty Was Still Shorter Than Me, She Grabbed Me By My Shirt n Pulled Me Towards Her Than She Started Twistin Her Hips n Swaying Back n Forth, When She Started Twerking All I Could Do Was Hold Her Hips. We Ended Up Dancing For A Half n Hour, We Isolated Our Self From The Crowd. She Broke The Silence When She Asked So What's Ya Name Cutie. Drea I Said Smiling At Her. I'm Aynia When She Smiled M Heart Dropped Do To The Freak Dancing We Did I Really Didn't Get To See How Beautiful She Was, Small Waist Fat Ass Curvy But Not Fat. Big Titties That Sat Up On Her Just Right. Hello.!!! I Finally Heard Her Say. Are You Okay Sweetie.? She Asked With So much Concern. Mybad Ma I Was Daydreaming.