Chapter 37

Cj POV

I Been Thinking About What Andrea Said, She Was Right. It Does Bother Me Some Dyke Had My Girl First. Mia Told Me Aynia n Kayla Are Her Sisters So Why She Mess With Hey Sister's Girl. I Walked In The Room To See Mia With The Kids Sleep I Was Feeling Myself, Aye Nigga Hs His Own Lil Fam.

Kayla POV

Lex I Have To Go Bye. Hey Baby, Matt Said Kissing Me.I Missed You Hope Your Visit With Drea Was Good. He Said. It Was Her Wife, Gave Birth To Our Baby. Really He Said All Excited. Yes We Had A Beautiful Baby Boy, I Named Him Karma. Why That Baby? He Said Confused. I Wanted Him To Have The Same Initial As Karen. That's The Best You Came Up With,He Said. Yeahh It His. Ightt Baby I'm Sorry. He Said. I Miss Your Dick Daddy. Oh Fr He Smiled. Matt Baby Come Eat My Pussy, I Climbed Up On The Table n Opened My Legs. Matt Did As He Was Told And Ate Me Out. Mhmm Baby Right There Don't Stop.

Marcus POV

Kim I'm Coming Back In 3 Months Stop Tripping You Knew What I Did So Stop Acting Like You My Wife, I Yelled. Baby I'm Sorry I'm Just Not Use To This, She Cried. Baby Look I Get It Your Not Use To But Don't Get All Attached n Shit Fr. She Just Nodded Her Head. Sighh Look Kim Lets At Least Stick To Our Date Plans n I'll Do Whatever You Want When I Come Back. Okay, You Have Yourself A Deal, She Smiled. There Go That Smile I Love So Much.