Chapter 7

Drea POV

I Finally Figured Out What I Wanted To Do In The Talent Show, I Was Gonna Sing n Dance, I Picked An Old Song By Usher. I Wanted Aynia To Know How I Felt. I Went To Practice I Hate When Coach Makes Us Run That Shit Blows Me.! I Ran My 6 Laps n Encourage My Team To Finish Up Or We'd Have To Start Over. Tiffany Can't Play Ball But She Can Ran Like Fuck. If I Was Single I Woulda Been Fucked Her,

Aye Tiff Pass The Ball. She Passed The Ball n I Shot The Perfect 3. She Blew A Kiss At Me n I Smiled. Kayla Rolled Her Eyes, Ya Ass Betta Stop. She Yelled.

Kayla POV

I Watched As My Best Friend Flirt, I Could See The Old Her Coming Back. Man Ol Man. Matt Came n Sat Next To Me, wassup Beautiful , He Said. Hi I Didn't Even Look At Him. Did I Do Something.? He Pouted. Nahh You Good I Walked Out.

Aynia POV

I Haven't Heard From Andrea In A Few Days. Today Is My Day Off So I Decided To Call My Baby.

Hello.? Some Girl Answered Her Phone.

Ummm Who Is This.? Who Is This The Girl Said.

Man Tiff C'mon Gimme Ya My Phone, I Could Hear Drea In The Background. Come Get It Daddy The Girl Tasted. I Hung Up n Just Sat There, As Tears Ran Dwn My Face.

Andrea POV

I Took My Phone From Tiffany, Girl Stop Playing Man. I Scrolled Thru My Phone Fuck.! Man That Wad My Girl, I Called Her But She Didn't Answer , So I Txted Her She Didn't Answer, I Rubbed My Face, n Tiffany Rubbed My Back. Tiff I Gotta Girl, Chill. I Got Up n Left I Skipped The Rest Of My Class To Go See Aynia. I Knocked On The Door. Baby I Know You Here Ya Car Out Front,She Opened The Door. Than Slapped The Fuck I Mean, I Just Stood There Holding My Face. Bye Andrea, I'm Not Good Enough. What Am I Told Old For You.? Aynia Cried. Baby Wait Lemme Explain.! Bye Andrea.! She Yelled. Baby Nah I Ain't Leaving, I Grabbed Her. Listen To Me.! I Ain't Do Nun She Took My Phone While I Was At Practice, I Wouldn't Cheat On You, I Hadnt Realize I Was Crying Until She Wiped My Face. But She Was Calling You Daddy n Giggling n Shit, Aynia Said Looking At The Floor. Baby Idk Why She Called Me That, I Only Wanna Be Ya daddy Baby I Kissed Her, n Hugged Her Tight. Aynia I Love You. I Looked At Her n Smiled. But She Didn't Say Nun Back, So I Got Up To Leave.

Aynia POV

Baby I Love You Too. I'm Sorry Baby It's Just That I'm Scared I'm Giving You My Heart Drea. You Have Girls Chasing You At School, Your In High School Baby. Ya Attention May Not Always Be On Me. She Frown n I Haven't Seen Her This Upset Since She Met The Twins. Df You Mean Aynia.?? Whichu Tryna Say.? She Yelled. Bae Please Stop I'm Sorry, I Just Couldn't Help It I Just Cried, She Sighed. I'm Sorry Baby, She Held

A Year Later........