Vampire knight various x reader

prologue

Its so cold and so... dark. Strange black flurries falling out of the sky...

These black flurries resemble your heart...black and hollow...

My...heart...why is my heart so black?

You are a 5 years old, lost in a middle of a bad snowstorm, all alone. You wore a heavy coat along with a dress. Your long (h/c) swayed in the ice cool breeze. You were young and confused about what was going on and tried to remember why you were in the middle of what seemed to be darkness. You were walking for hours and hours until you come across what seems to be a house. Your vision got blurry and blurrier and dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm, why do i suddenly have this bad feeling?" kaien cross mumbled to himself. He was just washing the dishes when he caught a glance of what seemed to be a young girl collapsing in the snow in his back yard. "What the devil?!" he gasped, running outside with a blanket wrapped around him to keep warm. He gently held you in his arms. "She's freezing cold!" he said as he wrapped you up with his blanket all nice and cozy, carrying you back inside.

He goes to the last door in his guest hallway and carefully places you in bed. "hm maybe i should get her some warm clothings." he thought and left the room to look for some warm and dry clothes. He then found a long pajama shirt that would definently keep you nice and warm. He rushed downstairs towards the guest rooms--

ding-dong

"I wander who that could be." he wondered , walking to the front door , to find a young teenage boy with a little girl holding his hand. The boy was handsome and the girl looked emotionless. "Kaname, what a pleasant surprise. What brings you here?"

The boy known as Kaname glanced down at the little girl at his side, "I found this one lost in the snow storm almost attacked by a bad vampire. May we come in?" he asked.

"Yes please come in." Kaien invited them in. They all made their way towards the living room.

"It seems to me that this girl's memory has been erased. She doesnt remember how she got in that storm nor her parents." the boy explained as Kaien gave the little girl jello pudding.

"Hmm, that's seems to be a problem, she doesn't even realize that the jello is food." Kaien sweatdropped as he watched the girl jiggle the pudding then sniff it.

"You don't play with that, you eat it," Kaname took a spoon full of jello, "here say ah."As he was about to feed the girl, something caught her eye. She reached out to Kaname's mouth to find sharp fangs at the top of his jaw. She touched his fangs then suddenly--

shriek!!!!!!!

The girl jumped back, covering her mouth and shaking with fear. The boy gave her a sad look then smiled. "I should leave. I don't want to frighten her even more." he exclaimed as he began his departure.

"Wait, you arent planning on going back there are you? They'll only try to use you." Kaien said grabbing Kaname's shoulder.

"I still should go back." Kaname proclaimed. He then glanced back at the little girl once more and disapearred into the storm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"sigh, well i guess there's no chance at stopping him." Kaien sighed and smiled at the still frightened young girl. He gently patted her head. "You know, that boy once told me that all girls are born princesses, so from now on your my Gentle Princess, so your name will be...Yuki."

The girl began to calm down and just stared at Kaien. She then yawned and rubbed her eyes.

"Well now, someone seems to be sleepy. alright time for bed Yuki." Kaien said as he led her to the second to last door in the guest hallway and tucked her into bed. "Goodnight Yuki." As soon as he lefted, he made his way towards the room next door, the one you are resting in. Kaien got you out of your wet and cold clothes and into his pajama shirt and tucked you into bed.