Chapter 9 - I'll Kill You Pervert!

After paying for the things Dan and I bought together, Miranda and Conner took us out for lunch, like they had said. 

I was feeling a little awkward around Miranda, since she was so famous, but inside, I knew she was like every other girl. 

"Where are we going?" Dan asked, and the four of us paused in front of a white limousine. I gaped at it, because a) were we going inside that?! and b) I had never been inside a limo before.

Conner opened the door like a real gentleman and gestured for us to go in. Miranda haughtily went inside, pulling Dan in with her and grimacing, I plopped down beside Dan. He smiled at me and I scowled in response.

I looked around the huge limo. Like I said, I had never been inside one and I was amazed. There was a T.V, a long seat which could hold at least ten or more people and it was very spacious. 

I noticed that Stereo Love, by Edward Maya, one of my favourite songs, was playing in the background and somehow it reminded me of Miranda and Dan. I glanced at them, watching Miranda giggling while Dan tried to move away from her and hid my smile. 

Dan caught my eye and raised an eyebrow as if to mean, Do you find this funny?

Smirking, I nodded, and snickered. He rolled his eyes and Miranda suddenly sat in his lap. His eyes widened just like mine and  she started playing with his shirt. Dan glanced at me, alarmed. I hid my sneer and he growled. Do something! his eyes told me.

I sighed. "Hey Miranda," I said.

She shot me an annoyed look. "What?'' she hissed, running her hand down Dan's chest. His uncomfortable expression was just killing me.

I made a face. "Do you have a barf bag?"

She looked puzzled. "Why do you need a barf bag?"

I pointed at the two of them, gagging. "That," I said, "is a very gruesome sight."

Miranda growled and Dan rolled his eyes. "Miranda, could you..." he started.

"What?" Miranda interrupted, sneering at me. "Are you jealous? Am I sitting in your boyfriend's lap?"

I could feel my jaw tighten. Good for nothing extra little whore... "If he was my boyfriend," I snapped, "do you really think I would have let you live this long?"

A moment later, I realized what I'd just said and blushed furiously, also realizing that my words had been embarrassing as well.

Dan stared at me, stunned and Miranda growled again. "You're such a..a slut," she spat defenselessly, her voice unconvincing.

"You're calling me a slut?" I said curtly. "Look at you, just jumping on every guy you see!"

"You stupid asshole," Miranda snapped. "Who the hell do you think you are, calling me a slut? You're just jealous, admit it! I don't even see why you try! Dan would never go out with a ugly whore like you!"

"Does it look like I want Dan to go out with me?! He's obviously not interested in me or you! So why don't you get off his lap?"

"Miranda," Dan cut in sharply, giving her a disapproving look. "Don't just talk to Angie like that. She's right, I'm not interested in both you, so..." He slid away from her and Miranda fell flat on her bottom. "Just...leave me alone."

Miranda's jaw fell, as if she'd never been rejected before. Big shocker there. "Angelina is a slut!" she exclaimed and I could feel my blood boiling. That little....