Chapter 34 - Who Are You, Pervert Three?

I stopped dead in my tracks, my eyes widening as I stared Dan, trying to see behind his solemn expression. To see if there was any amusement, if this was a joke or not. But his face held no signs of teasing and my heart dropped a notch.

"You can't be serious," I said, my voice squeaky.

He shook his head. "I am."

My jaw fell. "When?" I demanded shrilly. "When did this happen?"

"Keep walking," he ordered, guiding me forward with his hand on my back. Slowly, I took steps forward, but stared at him as I did, waiting for an answer.

His cheeks were still flushed against his skin and I punched his arm. "Ow," he said, glaring at me. "What was that for?"

"Hurry up and tell me," I snapped. "Who is he, how did you meet him, and...." I suddenly found myself biting my lip, trying not to laugh.

Dan sighed, rolling his eyes. "I knew you'd find this funny," he muttered. "Well, when I said I was at my friend's house just earlier, I met someone." He looked uncertain. "His name is....well, you'll find out his name soon enough."

"Just tell me," I pleaded. "But oh my Lord, Dan, why didn't you just tell me? That's awesome news." I managed a small smile at him.

He held my gaze and smiled back, though it looked forced. "Thanks. But there's one more thing...."

                                             *******************************************

When we arrived at the apartment, I saw someone standing in the lobby, an unfamiliar person I'd never seen before. His back was to me, as he was chatting with Sarah. Sarah giggled and when she spotted us, waved her hand. "Hey guys!" she called.

"Angie, whatever you do, don't - " Dan started to say.

Just then, the guy Sarah had been talking to turned around, giving me a full-view of his face and body. And seeing his face made my jaw slightly drop, my eyes unable to tear apart.

The boy had a huge grin on his face, his perfect white teeth flashing. His hair was flat and straight and  brown-blond, looking more like a caramel color, which brought out his dazzling green eyes. He was tall, just as tall as Dan I suppose, and had a slight muscular build. He wore a sweatshirt and dark jeans, his hands in his pockets.  "Dan!" he chirped, his grin growing.

The sound of his voice jerked me out of my staring trance and I gaped up at Dan instead.

Dan sighed, tossing me a sideways look. "That's him," he told him.

"Y-your boyfriend?" I stammered. Dan had told me on the way that his new boyfriend would be making an appearance at the apartment. But I hadn't expected his boyfriend to be so....so....so stunning. Just like him.

Dan's new boyfriend headed towards us, trying to fight another grin. "Hey Danny," he greeted Dan casually. To be honest, I had half expected them to kiss, as crazy as it sounds.

Dan's lips twitched as he rolled his eyes. "Whatever. So, this is Angelina, the girl I was talking about...." Giving the boy a meaningful look, Dan gestured to me.

The good-looking boy glanced at me and his eyes lit up. "Angelina!" Without warning, he crushed me in a huge bear hug that knocked the breath out of me. "How awesome is it, getting to meet you?"

I squirmed, trying to pull away. "Hey! Wait, wait, let me go!"

"Aw, you're so cute. You know, you're like a little teddy bear. I might as well take you to bed with me."