Chapter 21 - It Is Not My Time Of The Month!

HOLY MACARONI!!! I NEVER THOUGHT THIS MANY PEOPLE WOULD READ THIS! I am so sorry for the long uploads, and I hope this chapter is good enough....maybe? Maybe not? Its short so...blah

Chapter 21 - It Is Not My Time Of The Month!

I told Dan that I wanted to spend the rest of the day in the apartment.

"What's wrong?" he asked nonchalantly, as if he hadn't let out a secret that meant everything in the world to him.

His question only frustrated me further. "What's wrong?" I asked incredulously. "What is wrong? Oh, nothing, it's just that you told Jacob that you're gay!" I ended up shouting the last part.

Dan didn't bat an eye. "It's not a big deal, Angie. I don't know why you're getting your panties in a twist."

I cringed and blushed while scowling at him. "It's not funny! I can't believe you told him!"

"Shouldn't I be the mad one here?"

"Yes!" I screeched. "So go, scream at me, slap me! What if he tells someone?"

He glanced at me, his eyes twinkling. "You don't trust the man you love?"

I flushed, taking in what he said. He was right. What was I even saying? I didn't trust my own boyfriend? "I-It's not like that..." I looked out the window wistfully. "I'm just saying."

Dan didn't say anything for a moment. "Don't worry. I know where to find him."

The thought filled me with relief and - wait, what? Relief? Was I going crazy? Why wasn't I defending Jacob?

"Earth to Angie," Dan said, his voice bringing me back to reality. "It looks like you're gonna barf, 'cuz if you are, get outta my car."

I blinked and shook my head. "I'm fine. Just...hurry."

"Are you sick?"

"No." My tone made it clear that I was getting slightly irritated. "Just take us back quick."

I looked up at the rear-view mirror and saw his lips twitch. "Well, it's someone's time of the month..."

I flushed again and glared at no one in particular. "Shut up and drive, pervert!"

Laughing, he obeyed and I crossed my arms over my chest, glaring out the window until we got back to our home sweet home.

I followed Dan out of the garage where Sarah was sitting alone. She saw us and smiled, waving us over. "Hey kids!"

"We're not kids," Dan retorted. "At least I'm not. I'm eighteen."

"Just a few weeks!" I yelped. "So technically, I'm an adult, too."

"Technically," Dan and Sarah repeated in unison.

"Anyways," I said, ignoring them, "it was nice talking to you, Sarah."

Sarah exchanged a glance with Dan. "Angelina, are you on your....dot?"

"I'm guessing yes," Dan said, hiding his smile which was getting to be too obvious.

My cheeks flooded with color. I hated assumptions! Especially when they were about me! "It is not my time of the month!" I exclaimed, a bit too loudly. "Besides, that is private information!"

Dan slung his arm over my shoulders casually. "Okay, okay, we were just leaving. Say bye to Sarah like a good girl."

I shoved him away. "Don't touch me, pervert!" And I stormed up to room 609 with a laughing man behind me the whole way.