Comic and •Author Note•

Alright guys... First. I made this for your enjoyment. It's basically what actually happens in Daycare, as oppose to my stories.

Now then, I needed to have an excuse for an Author Note chapter so you all don't feel cheated, though you probably do anyways

Today the Juke chapter was meant to come out, and TBH I was on schedule, I just had to finish the chapter today and post it up, that was all I had to do. It was already nice and long so just add a bit of stuff and post... right?

Wrong.

Today I was hit with writers block. I woke up at 8:30 AM, and got to work and wrote exactly one sentence before completely going blank. I'm not sure why it happened but it did. I went back to it multiple times to day with no success. 

I'm telling all of you this, though I don't normally, because I feel complied to you guys. You asked for your One Shot and I gave you all a time it would be out by and then I went and got writers block (which never happens.) I feel terrible because I really push myself to reach my goals and this time, I couldn't do it, and I'm super sorry.

I promise, once I get my creative juices flowing again, I'll finish it, but I just can't right now. But I do have something for you guys to sort of decide. Either way the story will be longer than originally planned, so don't worry.

Option one: You can see what I have and then I can make a part two. (This is beneficial for me because you can give me advice on what you want to see in the chapter in the comments of the first part)

Option two: You can all wait for me to be done. 

So go ahead and pick whatever I see more of, I'll do. If you say post what I have it'll be up by tomorrow afternoon. If you wanna wait, that's cool too! I hope you all have a great day and I'll see you all later! Bye for now! Peace!