Goldy x Unicorn_Mann

Just an average day at Daycare. Just an average day...

"No!" Unicorn shouted to himself "It isn't an average day! I've-I've ruined everything." Unicorn siffled.

"Unicorn_Mann?" Her voice came to haunt him. It sounded concerned. She'll never speak to me again.

"Unicorn." No, wait. It was real! Oh no! Even worse than hearing voices, she's come to make fun of him!

Why did I do it? He demanded to know from himself. 

It had been an average day... To start...

"Welcome to another day at Daycare!" He could hear her coming in the door. He sped upstairs with his super skills and met her at the door.

"Hi Unicorn_Mann!" She greeted. He loved it, everyday, when she would say hi to him. It was the highlight of his day.

"Hi Goldy." He sighed, knowing she couldn't possibly return his feelings. 

"What are you up to?" She asked.

 "Oh just waiting for you." He told her honestly. 

"Oh?" Goldy asked, curious.

"I think Ryan has a fun game for us!" He said, quickly changing the subject. 

"Oh really! Awesome." She cheered.

Sometimes having an oblivious crush with ADHD was a blessing, sometimes it was a curse, sometimes it was both at the same time. This was one of those times.

"Hii everybody!!!" Goldy cried out, running up the stairs.

Ryan and Tina both sighed and greeted her. Everyone else had more enthusiasm in their greetings.

"Ryan!" Goldy shouted. Some would have found it annoying, but to Unicorn, Goldy's Voice was the cutest thing in the world.

"WHAT?!" He shouted back, annoyed already.

"What are we doing today?" She demanded.

"Oh, I'm glad you asked. We are going into the portal to play a game. You, Unicorn, Tina, Me, let's go."

"Wait!!!" Tina stopped everyone. "Let's make a little bet. The looser has to tell everyone else their deepest, darkest, secret."

Goldy instantly agreed, excited. Ryan thought about it and also agreed. 

"Unicorn?" Goldy asked.

How could he say no with that pitiful expression glancing up at him. "Alright, I'm down." He agreed. This was his first mistake. 

"Alright, lef's do it in 3... 2... 1... Go!!!" Goldy cried out.

"Go!!!" Everyone said with her.

"Uhhhahahh!" Everyone cried out.

The game was a bored game. Great, it is all down to luck then... he sighed. Staying was his second mistake.

It was a close match, but in the end, Ryan one with Tina a few spaces away and Goldy and Unicorn on the same spots in the same place. They would both have to tell their darkest secrets.

"Unicorn! You go first!" Ryan encouraged. This was Unicorn's third mistake.

"I-uhhh." He hated that they were watching. "I-well-I"

"Spit it out!" Tina ordered. "You agreed to the rules, you pay the price. Goldy looked nervous herself,  but also interested.

"IlikeGoldy!" He blurted out.

"Awe, I like you too bud!"

"No, I like like you, adore you, idolize you..." He took a deep breath. "-love you." He finished. Goldy looked at him in shock. Tina was pleased, Ryan was happy and shocked too. Unicorn couldn't take the pressure so he ran down to his base.

And there he was, when he heard her coming. He wanted to hide, but he couldn't get himself to move, at all. Goldy found him quickly and sat down awkwardly beside him.

"Pl-please go away, G-Goldy." He said, trying not to cry, but failing in this endeavor. Tears posted out of his eyes. I've ruined everything! She was my friend before but she won't talk to me now!

"But-"

"Please?" He pleaded with her.

"I'll go, but first I need to tell you my darkest secret. I lost too." She told him. He couldn't be mad, no matter how hard he tried. He let her tell him. He had to. He loved her. 

"Unicorn..." She sighed. "I like like you too." 

Unicorn_Mann looked at her. "Are you serious?" He asked, hoping she was but terrified she wasn't.

"I don't know if you've noticed but I'm not the greatest at flirting or anything like that." She responded. She gently wiped the tears off of his face. As she did this she gently scooted clover. "I guess most people would call me oblivious. That's what Tina says, at least."

Unicorn wrapped his arm around her, closing the distance even mores. With his other hand he grabbed her hand. "Goldy. I'm gonna-"

"Just do it... please." Goldy whispered.

He leaned forward and their lips met. It wasn't long, but it wasn't short, it was just the right amount of time for a first kiss. They looked at one another, then they went in for a second kiss. 

Suddenly his day wasn't so bad anymore, though it certainly wasn't average either. But Unicorn didn't see that as so bad any longer. 

"Hey, would you like to get ice cream or something with me?" Goldy asked Unicorn awkwardly.

"I'd love to!" Unicorn responded, squeezing her gently. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and gave him a quick squeeze, then the two of them stood up. Then the two headed out of daycare, hands firmly wound together.

"And that was another day at Daycare!" Goldy cried out, pulling Unicorn behind her, squeezing his hand ever so softly as she did so.

I hope you enjoyed this oneshot. I love writing them in all honesty. I can't wait to do the next one! I'm sure everyone will love it! See you soon! Bye!!!!